Near x reader oneshot 2

This is another Near x reader requested by Alois_spider! :) enjoy

(PS this is a sequel to the other one I wrote)

Third person

Near stared at the photo of him and (y/n) he was tried of working on the Kira case. He had big black circles under his eyes. He wanted to sleep but he just couldn't he had to continue working if he was going to catch Kira and most importantly see (y/n) but little did he know that his girlfriend was planning... ;)

Back in England

(Y/n) POV

Going in the air plane  I can't wait to see Near. Although I'm sure that won't be happy to me. He'll probably lecture me on how its dangerous or whatever. But I don't care he can get over it. I miss him a lot!

" passengers were about ascend"

Yay it won't be long now!

Near POV

Near started to drift off. He day dreamed about that one time when...

* Near's Flashback*

Near hurried to (y/n) room he heard yelling and screaming so he went to investigate. He opened the door and rushed to her side. She was having a night terror he gently grabbed her shoulder and woke her up,her eyes opened wide "N Near?" She stuttered he hushed her "shhhhh its okay I'm right here (y/n)"...

On the plane (y/n) watched favorite movie on her tablet then she started to fall asleep  and think about Near...

*(y/n)'s flashback*

" shhhhh its okay I'm right here" Near said and hugged me. I was having a terrible dream and was glad to see him. "Was I screaming in my sleep again?" I asked. He nodded "I'm sorry" I sighed. He snuggled up next to me and held me tight. "I love you" he said and I fell asleep.

*Near POV*

I worked for another 10 hours then finally I couldn't take it anymore I was exhausted. I went to my room and fell asleep.

Third person

(Y/n) plane finally arrived in japan she went to the detective agency headquarters. She showed the guard her I identification and he let her in. She hurried to see him once inside she heard screaming "ITS NEAR!" She ran into the room and saw Near sleeping. She cuddled up next to him and grabbed his shoulder. He woke up " (y/n) how are you?? But Kira he..." He said. (Y/n) hushed him "shhh its okay I'm here... its only a dream" she said and hugged him. He immediately spranged up from the bed "(y/n) what are you..?" (Y/n) frowned " I'm sorry Near but I had to see you and I know its dangerous but...." She was cut off by Near "I'm glad your here" he said. They cuddled together and for the first time in a long time Near woke up happy and well rested with his (y/n) next to him.

(Hope it was good thanks for reading