Light

(DIE KIRA!!'Oh I mean enjoy the story....>_

You were having problems in math class you didn't hate math it was just really hard so you weren't shocked at all when you got your test score 74% "crap...." You groaned. "Hey (y/n) what did you get?" Light asked. Oh light you had a crush on him for quite some time now problem is was his annoying girlfriend Misa . "I got a 74% " you sighed "what did you get light? " you asked him " I got a 98%" he bragged your weren't surprised Light the smartest guy in the whole college him and that Ryuzaki kid. "Hey (y/n) you could come to my house for some tutoring" he asked you "thanks Light I would love to" you cheerfully replied.

Time skip to Light imagay's house I mean Yagami (sorry I'll stop xD )

You and Light studied for awhile of course you didn't really listen you stared at Light and totally flirted with him. You had finished studying he had turned on the TV in his room. The news channel came on talking about Kira had taken some more victims today. "Hey (y/n) what do you think about Kira?" Light asked you "I think he is justice" you continued "every one thinks he is just a murder I think otherwise I mean he is killing all the bad guys thats a good thing" you smiled "(y/n) you do know that I like you right?" He said "what? you do! What about Misa?he turned around "I can do whatever I want I am Kira!" I he chuckled he turned and looked at you. Your face had surprised written all over it. "No way prove it" you said . light smirked touch this book he handed you a black book with the words "death note" at the top thinking vwith was all a joke you touched the book. A weird monster thing appeared next to Light "AHH WHAT IS THAT THING?!" You yelled dropped the notebook and jumped in to Light's arms "that is a god of death and this is a deathnote whoever's name i write in the death note will die within 40 seconds of a heart attack" he picked up your chin "(y/n) I want to be the goddess of the world and rule by my side" handed you the deathnote again "I you to start by killing Misa's name in the book we have to get rid of her". body? didn't hesitate you always wanted Misa to die ( I certainly do xD) you wrote her name in it. All of a sudden Misa came in the room " hey Light!! hey (y/n)!! She greeted us and jumped on to Light she smiled . Arg Light totally was screwing with me you were getting ready to leave when Misa fell to the floor dead you gasped "it worked!" "Of course it did my love" he said "I am god!" he laughed he forcefully placed his lips upon yours and you two had a make out session. Everything was perfect the only was ....

Where were you going to hide Misa's body?