Matt

You love this job it's so easy I mean barely anyone comes in to the store on weekdays and you get to play the demos of new video games that are coming up. You sat at the super smash bros demo and started playing when you heard the door you ran to the counter "welcome to game stop all games are 30% percent off" you said to the customer. He was your age and had red hair he wore a stripped black shirt. He ignored you grabbed some games and threw them on the counter you scanned the games " your total is 10.00 dollars" you said he grabbed a cigarette from his pocket and was about to light it. That made you mad clearly we had a sign that said no smoking! You thought "umm excuse me no smoking buddy" you have him the death stare he looked at you shocked at you actually said something to him .He put the cigarette away and took out the money "here you go" he grabbed the games and left. PSH what a jerk! You rolled your eyes and back to "working".

After your shift it was dark and you had to walk home you didn't have a car plus your apartment wasn't far away. You walked the dark streets some drunken men followed you " hey baby wanna a good time?" One teased you walked faster but they kept coming "don't ignore us baby" another said you started run and the chased after you. You bumped in to someone it was the smoker guy he saw what the drunk men were doing by the look terror on your face. He looked at the men they had stopped in front of him. The boy held on to you "leave the girls alone scum" he said calmly "or what " they joked . The boy took out a pistol from his vest they started to run he shot one in the back. "Let's go before the cops get here" he yelled you nodded and jumped in to his red car. He drove fast to your apartment and parked in front "are you alright? Did they hurt you?" He asked you "no" you replied "good ....I'm Matt" he smiled "I'm (y/n) thank you" you thanked him "no problem here let me walk you inside" you guys walked into your apartment. He took off his goggles and vest his eyes were a bright blue he was quite handsome. Let's just say you two played video games after that and he became your boyfriend ;)