Los Angeles California, Santa Monica Beach September 24 1991

The entire drive, we keep quiet as Sepultura blasts through the speakers but I honestly was struggling to come up with anything to say. The first night we met, we made the usual small talk about current events and such, but I feel like there's still this awkward empty space between us.

We eventually pull up to the beach and park in a secluded area and I climb out of the drivers seat while Chris watches me for a couple of moments. I then sit myself up on the hood of my car and light up a cigarette as Chris climbs out of the passenger side, closes the door and joins me.

Ok Andrea... maybe just open up just a little bit...

"You can really see the stars out here without all the light pollution from the city... It's uh, one of my favorite spots to come to at night lately...It's usually when I can't sleep so I just come out here and listen to the waves... look up at the stars... pretend I'm somewhere else," I explain as I look up at the sky and pass him the cigarette. He keeps his eyes on me as he takes a drag from the cigarette.

"And forget who you are?" He asks quietly.

Looking out into the darkness I suddenly become quiet again, feeling all of the hurt and pain I've been keeping inside and desperately trying to hold it together.

"Yea... pretty much," I giggle a nervous laugh as I look back at him for a moment with my hands tucked under my thighs, leaning forward just a little. Chris then moves his hand to brush a curl from my face and slowly leans into me to press his lips to mine, but instead I move away just in time and slide myself off the hood of the car. He watches me while I move around to stand in between his legs, his feet resting on the bumper as he flips those gorgeous curls out of his face, taking one last drag of the cigarette and flicking it somewhere.

"Look Andi... we don't have to do anything... we can just sit here and listen to the waves if you want... I really just wanted to spend some time with you, that's all... we don't even have to talk if you don't want to..." Chris says leaning forward a little as we both look into each others eyes. His voice was so comforting it almost made me want to spill everything that I've been holding inside, but I know I can't. He doesn't need to be burdened with the mess that is my life. I smirk a little and look down at myself for a moment, turn and look out into the darkness of the beach and back at him.

"I don't know about you, but I'm finding it a little warm out here," I say and he raises his eyebrow at me. I reach for the bottom of my shirt and lift it up over my head, revealing my black lacy bra as my curls fall down around my shoulders. Tossing my shirt onto the hood of my car, I then remove my skirt from my hips, revealing my black thong panties and toss it up onto the hood of my car.

"Andi...?" Chris chuckles watching my every move as I quickly untie my Doc's and remove them with my socks setting them aside in the sand. I then turn and walk down towards the shore feeling Chris's eyes watching me the entire time, getting the best view of my butt though he remains seated on the hood of my car.

"Well... you joining me? Or what?" I tease turning back to him, flipping my curls out of my face as the breeze blows through. From where I was standing I could see him shake his head and for a moment I thought he meant that he wasn't going to join me in the water, but then I see him quickly untying his Doc's, removing them setting them aside with mine, then hopping down off the hood of my car, lifting his shirt over his head revealing that beautiful body of his as his curls fall down around and slightly passed his shoulders. The mere sight of him instantly sent a sensation straight to my core and I bit my bottom lip to contain myself.

I stand with my hands on my hips as he unbuckles his belt, sliding of his black baggy shorts, revealing his black boxers and tossing them up on the hood of my car. As he starts to walk towards me I turn and make my way into the water, the cold ocean saltwater making me gasp and squeal, taking my breath away, but I continue anyways.