Brooklyn, New York January 23 1992

Leaning into his hand a little, I bring my hand up over his as I close my eyes for a moment. I then feel his lips on mine, gently brushing and it startled me at first but then in no time I respond as he pulls me in a little closer. I immediately suck that bottom lip of his relishing in the feeling of his soft lips that I had missed all along.

He parts his lips from me for a moment, moving his hands to my hips, touching his forehead to mine for a second and pulls me into his lap and hungrily goes for my lips again. I thread my fingers through his curls, pressing my chest to his while his hands eagerly move their way around to my back and up my shirt and all I could think about was how long it had been since he touched me which increased my appetite to continue.

I parted my lips from him for just a second as he swiftly lifts my shirt over my head, tossing it somewhere across the room then eagerly presses his lips back to mine again while I press my chest to his once again. I let out a small moan against his lips as I could feel his hardness already through his pants. Without even hesitating, I let go of his hair and reach down, unzipping his pants carefully as his cock springs out into full view.

He parts his lips from me glancing down and watching me take him in my hand, giving him a couple of squeezes and he lets out a groan.

"It's been a while, baby," He breathes closing his eyes and biting his bottom lip.

"Well we're just going to have to fix that," I purr in his ear as I give him another squeeze. He moans once more and I move to position myself,  kneeling in front of him in between his legs. I eagerly pull his pants down with his boxers over his hips while he helps kicks them off. I giggle a little and fling them across the room, then push his legs apart to get myself into the perfect position. Without wasting any time, I take him in my hand and suck the tip of him gently hearing him sigh as I do so.

"Oh shit," He whimpers and I suck lightly, feeling his whole body tense up. I give him another squeeze as I suck harder and more determined, earning moans of encouragement with each stroke. His breathing intensifies as his hands find my hair, gently unclipping, letting my dark curls fall down, his fingers drowning as he runs them through my curls. I moan a little as his fingers play with my hair feeling so good as I do my work on him. He groaned even louder which only inflamed me more, my clit throbbing and alive just begging to be played with.

I stopped for a moment, running my tongue all the way down the shaft and slowly back up to give me a moment to catch my breath. Then I went back to sucking, flattening my tongue along his shaft stroking and squeezing whatever I couldn't get in my mouth, using my other hand to softly play with his balls. This went on for a while as he played with my hair, giving me a good tug every once and a while as he moaned and groaned even louder than before.

"Oh fuck... don't you dare fucking stop," He begged throwing his head back, feeling the urge to release. Smiling to myself, I got down to business, sucking greedily, harder and harder as he twitched and moaned and screwed up his face. Once his stomach became tense, I moved my hand from his balls up over his abs and prepared myself for the load that was about to explode in my mouth. I soothed him through it as he cried, his voice deep and husky at first before turning into a whimper and once it was over, I let go as his hands dropped from my hair and I sat back on the floor to catch my breath.

He sat there on the couch breathing heavily, his hands covering his eyes while I got up off the floor and headed over to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. I took a long drink and walked back over to him sitting down beside him facing him with my arm resting on the back of the couch and my head resting in my hand, taking another drink as he threaded his fingers through his hair, trying to make sense of what just happened.