Porgolue

3rd POV

It was an calm night at Hogwarts. Children from the ages of 11-17 were talking animatedly with each other while the older students, the ones redoing their 7th year watched with small smiles. It ought to be a peaceful year, no dementors, no death eaters and no voldemort.

Harry smiled at the thought, he was finally able to be a normal teenager and not apart of a major prophecy. And looking down at Ginny who's hand was intertwined with his made him certain of that.
Headmistress Mcgonagall sat in the centre of the table, not feeling as settled with night as these teenagers were. If the mysterious woman was right, then the year might not be as peaceful as she anticipated. Her eyes ran over the scene in front of her. It all felt so surreal, it was like a dream she was certain she was going to wake up.

She jumped a little in her seat as a sream cut through the hall. And automatically the hall went deathly silent.

"AHHHHHH!"

And with a loud bang, a boy fell at the centre of the hall. Groaning at the impact, and Mcgonagall watched with curious eyes as the boy staggered to his feet, wide green eyes which never left the students and teachers.

Almost instantly, everyone was on their feet. Teachers and the older students alike, the younger students let out screams of panic and staggered backwards.

"Who are you!!"

"How did you get in?!"

"Where did you come from?"

Was few of the many screams that flooded the hall, and the boy looked as lost as Mcgonagall.

Finally Mcgonagall had enough. "Silence! Everyone back to your tables!"

Everyone staggered back to their tables cautiously, eyeing the Greek like figure in the centre of the hall.

"Who are you?" Was the first question that left Mcgonagall's lips.

The green eyes boy looked taken back, he didn't know the question, she realised. "I-I don't know, i forget"

Hushed whispered exploded through the hall. "Silence!"

She looked down at the confused boy. "Come with me please" with one last look at her students she ordered them to get to their dorms. Your prefects will show you to them. She announced.

The boy walked at her brisk pace all the way to her office. After the gargoyles opened at her command she led him up the spiral staircase and into the homey office. "Take a seat"

And he did just that.

Mcgonagall watched him curiously as he observed the office silently, his eyes quickly running over every aspect of it.

"Ahh, Professor"

She looked over to the portrait of Dumbledore, a small smile on his features and his ever knowing blue eyes sparkled with knowledge she had no way of reaching.

"Professor" she acknowledged him, her eyes still trained on the boy.

"Ah, he's the mysterious boy that fell through the ceiling, the other paintings are talking about him."

"You know him?" Professor inquired.

Dumbledore smiled. " Yes, My mother is a fan of him. She still tells me of the quest he has been on"

"Your mother?"

"Yes. My mother." Dumbledore cleared his throat attracting the attention of the stranger. "Percy Jackson, Welcome to Hogwarts."