Chapter Four

Percy woke with a start.

"As long as were together"

Percy never felt more confused in his life. Who was she? Was she important to Percy? ... Was she dead?

Once again, Percy was the first out his friends to be awake. Them sleeping soundlessly, something that Percy envied deeply, something he wished for. Going by routine, something he'd been doing for the past week or so, he took a shower got dressed and slipped into the common room. He was alone like always.

No one was awake at this ungodly hour, four a.m was way too early but Percy's body was used to it so there was no use to complain. Percy didn't know what to think of the school. He found the classes strange and challenging. DADA was one of his favourite along with potions which he absolutely excels at, already earning favoritism from Professor Slughorn, Care of Magical creatures was good but not his favourite. He didn't know what to think yet. It's only been a week. A long week, Percy added with an afterthought.

Percy pulled out his wand.

He felt like the fairy godmother from Cinderella.

He wanted to bippity boppity boo his way out of here.

Or maybe disguise himself as an old hag.

Maybe both.

He sighed, maybe he should explore? If he's going to be attending the school he might as well scope it out.

And with another sigh he did just that.

Annabeth's POV

Annabeth didn't know what to think.

Especially when three pegasi flew into camp whilst going crazy. She knew they found Percy, her seaweed brain. And now, she was patiently waiting until Tyson came into camp, the only other son of Poseidon who understands horses that she knew.

She sighed before turning to look at Piper who was sitting besides her, underneath Thalia's Pine tree. Jason sat on Piper's right talking silently with her.

Piper patted Jason's hand, effectively shutting him up. "Percy's fine Annabeth" she soothed. "He's like the most powerful demigod-" she ignored Jason's 'hey', before continuing. "If he could charm a legion of Romans he can do whatever."

Annabeth smiled at Piper. "Thanks but im just worried thats all. The nightmares have started again" she admitted.

Jason frowned but remained silent, he too thought that those dreams were over. They're obviously not.

Piper smiled at her giving her a side hug.

"Annabeth!" Grover came running up. "Tyson's here!"

Annabeth was the first on her feet, rushing towards the big house where Tyson talked intimately with Chiron. His wide brown eye alight with curiosity. As soon as his eye met Annabeth he jumped up from his seat running to her. Effectively making the big house tremble slightly.

"Annie!"

Annabeth smiled. He was the only person she allowed to call her that, it might've been that he was only ten years old in Cyclops years. "Hey Tyson!" She greeted in forced happiness, she didn't have to power to feel any emotion without Percy here. "You got my message?"

Tyson smiled. "Yes. You said to speak to the flying ponies?"

Annabeth laughed at that. "Yeah, the flying ponies."

She walked besides both Chiron and Tyson to the stables where the children of Aphrodite had their shift. Blackjack, Porkipie and Guido were resting on the side. Snarling at any person who came in a ten feet radius of them. They were angry that no one could understand them.

"Blackjack, i bought donuts and somebody to speak to" Annabeth greeted gesturing to the box of chrispy creme in her hand, Blackjack perked up at that and if possible his eyes lit up in excitement. He let put a happy neigh literally trotting over to the box which Annabeth put gently on the ground.
She looked at Tyson. "Get at him"

Annabeth watched intently as both mythical creatures talked mentally.

"He-he said that he is at a weird school?"

She looked at Chiron who had a grim face.

"Ah, H-hogwarts? And that be has no memory" Tyson continued.

Annabeth nearly lost it. "No memory? Is it Hera's fault then?" She looked at Chiron who shrugged. "Can he lead me and a few other people there?"

Blackjack nodded his head if he could. "He said fo sure?"

Annabeth laughed at his slang and walked back to the bug house calling a councillors meeting. She talked silently with Chiron about who would go with her to the school, but what caught her attention was how worried he was. He was distant.

She watched silently as the camp councillors came in. Thirteen. Perfect, waiting for them to take their respective seats. "Guys we have an update on Percy's where abouts"

That gained all their attention. "You do?" Leo asked in surprise.

"Yes Valdez, I do, in fact he's actually in a school somewhere in britain. Hogwarts?" She asked herself, still confised on why Percy was there.

Lou-Ellen smiled. "Hey! I used to go there!"

Annabeth looked at her with a frown. "Blackjack said it was weird. Why?"

Lou-Ellen blushed now all jittery. "It's basically a school for witches and wizards, my mom's pet world?"

"Why does your mom need a pet world?" Clarrise asked.

Lou-Ellen shrugged. "Dunno, im not an immortal"

Annabeth drank in the information. "I'm taking a few people with me to the school, Blackjack said he'd lead us." She glanced around the room. "Lou-Ellen, you're coming with me since you know about that world, Jason and Piper, we'd need both somebody who excels in their air and a charmspeaker and lastly Leo. I need a mechanic just in case. Deal?"

Annabeth noticed how whoever wasn't called were almost relieved. "I want everyone to pack your bags, get whatever you need for a trip to-"

"Scottland" Lou piped in.

"-Scottland, and ready to face whatever comes our way cool?"

She heard a mixture of cools and yeah's from the group of councillors. "Oh and I almost forgot! Grover would also be coming with us, he still has the empathy link with Percy!" She was kind of reminding herself and not the councillors who looked at her with concern. "What are you guys waitong for? Chop chop!"