My hero academia (OCs)

It was a bright day outside. The sky was cloudless and there was a perfect breeze. On the streets however, there was a bustle of whispers. People would glance the now re opened school. Not just any school though, no, this was UA. The school to go to if you want to be anybody. Anyone who's anyone had gone here, and succeeded.

That was the public opinion however. If we're being completely honest, this school wasn't anything special for me. Course, don't get me wrong, I used to think that way as well. But then my parents died while on a mission. And I can't help but to think, 'If they hadn't gone here, they would still be alive. They wouldn't have been called out on a mission, and brutally killed. I would still have them... with me.'

But I'm getting a head of myself. Let me introduce myself. I'm Asami Yamamoto. My quirk is, well, you'll find out. I generally don't use it unless I have to. My best friend, Chiho Fujii, was also accepted. But in a lower class. I think it was because her quirk is a bit sadistic. She makes people see their worst nightmare. And if that's not enough for them to worry about, she has a whole other personality when she uses her quirk. One that is extremely dangerous and tries to fight back against Chiho herself.

She says she can control it, but I still worry. I guess that's a normal reaction though, right? Anyway, to describe me, I have black hair and bright blue eyes. Chiho has long purple hair and red eyes. As we walked to school, we talked about how it would be here.

"Man," Chiho sighed, "this is great! I can't wait to be at UA!"

"Eh, it's okay I guess. I think it's bull crap that it's a school that only accepts those with a quirk. I mean, Kia would've loved it here." I responded.

Chiho gasped, "Oh my goodness, but literally every hero has gone here! Even Deku, the top hero!"

I rolled my eyes. It was bull crap, it wasn't fair to those less fortunate than others. Sure, it helped hero's prepare for something that could possibly lead to something in the future, but what was the point?

Suddenly, a girl came up and yelled, "Smile!"

I was torn away from my thoughts as Chiho put an arm around my shoulder. There was a snap, but no camera. I looked dumbfounded at the girl. She put a piece of paper between her hands, and suddenly, her eyes went dull. They got their sparkle back when she handed us the paper.

"Hey, I'm Aina. This is your first day picture, also I'm in general studies. Are either of you in that class?" she asked.

Chiho smiled and responded, "Yea, I am. Also, that's a really cool quirk."

They began chatting away as I stayed in my own head. I really wasn't ready for this.