Exposed

WAIT READ THIS PLEASE

Im sorry for the mid change of story, but I want you all to know that Alaska will now be transgender (F to M). Why? Well I just think it fits. Plus I need to get better with my transgender characters. Anyways enjoy your story :D <3

Canada's P.O.V.

I watched the meeting, slowly getting more and more bored by the second. my brother was presenting and saying whatever came to his brain, Germany was the only one actually trying to get something done, Italy made one good suggestion, ONE, then went on to talk about girls and pasta next to Germany. Japan was sitting quietly, mindlessly agreeing to what America was saying even though he barely knew what he was talking about, England was throwing a fit about how France made him spill his tea by moving his hips too much when he walks, France was fighting back saying he needed to or his booty wouldn't look good. China was doing his own thing, trying to sell fortune cookies to Italy while telling him the fortune is "true", and Russia was sitting in his seat watching France and England fight with content, he always seemed quite satisfied by their arguments.

I tapped my pen on the table quietly, making sure it was quiet enough not to annoy anyone, and started to gaze of into the distance and out the window. The sky was a clear blue with only a couple small clouds. This month's meeting was scheduled in Washington D.C., America's capital. We always had meetings in the countries capital, if the meeting is in Russia,we go to Moscow, meeting is in Germany? Expect us in Berlin.

My sky gazing was interrupted by a small head in the corner of my eye. The only thing I saw was some ruffled brown hair and large green eyes, the skin had a light tan to it as well. The eyes scanned the room and went over to me. I looked away hoping he would just ignore me, but when I looked back he looked like he hadn't even laid his eyes on me, instead his eyes shot over to America, he kept looking at him and the people who spoke to him. I saw him give a nasty look to China after he spoke. He seems to know America, huh, wonder what that's about.

Then I realized, this kid is spying on a top secret country meeting! That's not allowed! Why haven't we extended the fence to cover the windows yet?? I have to tell the others!

"Umm, hey guys"

No answer, they didn't hear me...maybe if I speak louder. I went open my mouth to speak again when I heard yelling, and by the looks of it, the rest heard it too.

" HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?! HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE UP A PLAN HUH?! WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH TO GET MAD AT ME FOR NO REASON!! AND WHAT'S WITH THAT ACCENT? ARE YOU EVEN AMERICAN?! SCREW IT! I KNOW YOU'RE NOT AMERICAN, YOU'RE JUST A STUPID RUSSIAN!!"

The whole room paused and I saw the small figure in the window drop down. Everyone was looking at the window, where the voice came from.

"Who was that?!"

" Germany why are they yelling! I'm scared!! They sound mean!"

"Who is at ze window of a top secret meeting? There are no people who need to be here for all I know..."

"They stopped me from finally getting the fact that he needs to pay me back into America's stupid head!"

"Hey! I'm not stupid for wanting a giant air conditioner for the world!!"

"Would you like me to shove the idea into his head with my pipe China?"

"What...no aru..."

"Stop with the violent threats! There's someone spying on our meeting you gits!"

"And Amerique, you do have to pay China back one day.."

Everyone looked over to where America was, but to their suprise, he was gone.