Things get settled p.1

England's P.O.V.

Damn fighter jets were flying towards me about a mile away with America in the cockpit of the closest jet. There were about five of them. Was he starting war with me now? Of course he would take this as a sign of war, I didn't think of that for some reason. I guess I thought he wouldn't notice I took some of his states because he has so many of them. Whatever, I can still get away from his stupid jets.

"Umm, I should probably kick you out of here buddy, you've got the government chasing you or something. Are you some kind of criminal or what, man?" I heard the driver ask. Damn, I forgot he's a human and I can't just make him follow my directions, so I can't have him keep driving me. He'll think he's part of an escape plan, which I guess he is but that's not the point. The driver pulled to the side of the road, dispite my argument, and practically dragged me out of his car. I took the suitcases fast and looked back. The jets were way closer now, but America wasn't shooting. Weird...I should be dead by now. He just can't figure out that, sometimes, the best thing to do is be mean and attack. I ran through an alleyway until I was in a dark corner. I then realized my last option, magic. I spoke a spell and my wand appeared in my hand. Now what was that spell.....ummm..loro loro bring me that dooro-? Wait what?! That's a whole different spell. Come on....uhh..bloody hell I can't remember!! What spell takes me to the location I wish?!?

"STOP THERE YOU BASTARD!! DROP THE SUITCASES AND WE'LL GIVE YOU MERCY" I looked up and panicked. I had been caught. Since I was at the end of alleyway, I had nowhere to run....damnit.

In the midst of my panicked state, I mumbled a random spell, hoping it would help me in some way, but I wasn't fast enough. As soon as I started chanting, the cowboy tackled me to the floor quite aggressively. The other one, who kind of looked like that mean Italy brother, took the suit cases from me.

No....
I was so close...
So close to having children again. So close to having a "family" again. I would never admit this too his face, but I'm jealous of America. He gets a family. He gets power. He gets love. He gets attention. I have to work for power and love, he practically gets it for free. It makes me so mad to know that he gets to sit back and be an asshole while he makes money with ease. That fat, ignorant, stupid, no-good, asshole!

The cowboy started to punch me once he had gotten me on the floor. Despite how much I hate him, America somehow trained his kids fairly well, I'll give him that.

Look, I know this boy's a kid, but I had to fight back. I elbowed him quickly in the side and jumped onto my feet. I picked the suitcases up and I was about to run when I felt a very strong aura. It sent several shivers down my spine, and I froze. I dropped the suitcase to my side with shaking hands. My breathing quickened as I turned my head to see Russia AND America staring at me like they were Sweden. I knew this side of Russia, but i-....i've never seen America like this. America looked way scarier than Russia, it threw me off guard. I stared at them in fear and awe, but I didn't realize they were getting closer. While I was off guard, the cowboy kid was able to get up and get a good uppercut on me. I blacked out after that.

Texas's POV

I punched as hard as I could straight up the bottom of his skull. I felt his bones hit my knuckles. That satisfied me, he deserved to be hurt after what he did. no one just takes my siblings from me.

Even though he was already knocked out on the floor, I got on top of him and punched him over and over again  after thinking about what he did.

He tried to take my happiness.

My world.

My family.

I hate him!

I tried to scratch the side of his face as hard as I could, it made a surprisingly deep cut and started to bleed. Yes. That's what I needed. I needed him to bleed. He deserves it!

Right then I felt something pick me up. NO! I was not about to be stopped!! I WANTED TO RIP THAT GUY APART!!!

"Turner, relax." I calmed down almost immediately after hearing my pa's voice. His voice could be so soft yet so commanding. I love him. My dad. The biggest person in my life. I turned myself around in his arms and hugged him as hard as I could, I knew this didn't bother him. He was super strong. Like a superhero! He hugged me back and I fully relaxed. His hugs were the best. I completely forgot about the English dude and thought only about my pa's amazing comforting skills. I would never admit it to anyone else, but I started to cry. I loved my dad so much, I couldn't let him go. And I was still so mad at that dumbass guy!! But my dad was so reassuring...

"C'mon, it's ok to still be mad." I was. I was still mad. I like how he didn't expect me to be over it already. Dad never told me to "man up" unless he was joking with me. Another good thing about my dad, he'll never put too much pressure on you. He treats you like a person. Like a delicate thing that matters. It's addicting and it makes you want to be around him, but I've recently learned that this makes some people mad.

I heard the light noise of a zipper being unzipped in the distance. I looked and that really tall dude was unzipping the suitcases, letting my siblings free. I also heard some people running up behind us, I looked and there were the rest of my siblings, most of them were crying, accept Alaska, who was hugging Hawaii, who was crying really hard. Dad let me down. I ran to Maryland, who was the first one out. She was crying. I hugged her and everyone else who was captured. The last one out was Florida. I ran to her and practically knocked her over while hugging her. She smiled her normal goofy smile and hugged me back.

"I'm sorry..." I finally spoke.

"Why? You fought for us, and from what I see you hurt the English dude real bad!" She was still so happy...

"I...I don't know.." why was she still so happy with me? I hadn't killed the dude like I hoped I would. She let go of me and held my face, making me look at her.

"You did a lot for us, Turner. Thank you." I started to tear up. Flor didn't care. She just hugged me again. I retreated back to where pa was after a while, only to find that he wasn't there. Instead he was speaking to Penny, Dela, Mary, and Flor. NJ was currently talking to and hugging NY. I was able to over hear their conversation.

"NJ, are you sure you're ok?..."

"Yes fratello, I'll be ok, I promise!"

"I should've just stayed by your side like Alaska is staying by Hawaii's side. I'm so sorry."

"Don't compare yourself to others please. It hurts me."

"Oh...I'm sorry, I did it again..."

"It's alright, I understand. Old habits die hard remember!"

"Ti amo sorella. Mi dispiace."

"Ti amo anch'io, fratello."

I teared up. That was heartwarming and sad. Dad was done talking to the other girls so I ran to him and hugged his legs. I wanted his comfort again. He gave it to me. He picked me up with one arm and rested me on his hip. I hugged him and ended up falling asleep on his shoulder.