New English Servants

England's P.O.V.

So, you know how I said I liked the little girl from earlier? And I wanted to....take her? Well, turns out that was super easy. I picked out the ones that had looked the most productive and got out of the idiot's house with them. I had done many capturing missions in my time and this one was just too easy. Now, I have my own little American servants, yes, it's a dream come true. I know I didn't take them just because I wanted a servant again...maybe because they all reminded me at least a little bit about America was younger. As soon as he left, I was yearning for more control because I feared I would be walked all over on by all my other colonies if I didn't. If I don't have any control, I basically have no country. I will be a small island. Small. That's the last thing I want to be. I need to rule the world. I need to be ahead. Or I'll be left with an empty heart, an empty home, and a small insignificant island beside "the actual Europe". Another reason why I need power, France. If FRANCE gets ahead, he brags and brags and brags in your face. As soon as I started losing colonies he started to call me the "black sheep of Europe" in reference to how I'll soon be a lonley old island. I can't stand that, being humiliated. I hate it. So I gained some new colonies. Well, not really official colonies yet, more like conquered lands.  Anyways, I had snuck them out  and told them their dad had told me to take them outside. I then proceeded to know them all out. Yes, I punched a child, but a country has to do what a country has to do. All to have power.

So, I had successfully knocked them out, which was surprisingly  easy. Now I have to somehow get all of us to the nearest airport and get the fastest flight home. Easy, right? Well not when you have a bunch of knocked out kids on your hands. So I picked them up one by one and hauled them behind the house. I carried some on my shoulder and dropped them near or behind one of the big bush-like plants in America's backyard. I then slowly slid open the glass sliding door and stole a couple large suitcases from some kind of storage closet that was nearby and away from everyone in the house. Luckily, no one was smart enough to see me. I'm pretty sure they haven't even noticed these kids are gone yet. Heh, idiots. I was able to fit them all snugly in the suitcases. I didn't want them stuffed in there. Can't have them being hurt if they're going to work for me. I was just about to walk off withsuit cases in hand when I heard the glass sliding door being pushed open. I booked it across the street and into a whole different neighborhood as fast as I could. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't dare to look back. I ran making sure not to be too rough on the suitcases. The kids inside shouldn't be waking up until we're about halfway through the flight to my home. Even then, they'll be stuffed in the overhead compartment with all the other suitcases. Or they'll be sent off on a different route for me to pick up after my flight because their container is so big. I focused more on running faster and eventually, I heard the loud "thump!" of someone hitting the ground and the running behind me stopped. I kept running until I was sure I was far enough away not to be caught. I pulled out my phone and searched for the nearest airport. Lucky for me, it wasn't that far. All I have to do is get in a "taxi" or something and I'll be off with my brand new servants. I can already see them washing my dishes and cleaning the house. They'll try my food and want to stay forever. I'll cook something special for them when we get there! I'll make them some desserts! People usually say my desserts are good, right..? I had walked to a city-ish place by now. There were large buildings and cars zooming down the road so I guessed this is where I needed to be to get a car ride. Wait, wasn't there this thing called...um....Uber? Yeah, that's it, Uber. Can't I just do that thingy? I look down at my phone and remember when America had basically forced me to download the app, so I opened it and got one of these so called "Ubers" to pick me and my suitcase servants up. Just when the Uber arrived, and I was about to get in, I heard the footsteps again. This time, with me already halfway into the car, I was able to look back. The first thing I saw was the Texan kid running full speed at me with his idiotic dad running even faster. They were about twenty feet away when I made eye contact with America. I gave him a smug smirk and glare, then got in the car and told the driver to floor it. I won't ever forget America's shocked, tired, broken, and regretting eyes when I glared at him. He looked so, how do I say, disappointed and mad at himself. It almost made me regret what I had done. He had lost some of his precious children to me. He probably hid them from us for this very reason. I didn't quite regret this though, because now I have company. I have power. I have control. But I also have a rageing America ready to nuke me at any second. But that's ok. Who knows, I might be able to turn America's kids on him and attack him from the inside out. He would be all mine again. My little colony. I'd have even more control...even more power...I'd rule the world. I'd be able to take over France and beat his smug face to a pulp. I could conquer Spain and Italy, then Belgium and Netherlands, then Switzerland and his little sister, then Germany and Poland, and all the baltics, then maybe, just maybe, take control of that Russia. I doubt that though. Maybe we can form an alliance over hating America? Then take over more of North and South America? I'll plan more when my new servants are actually in action.

I had thought I'd gotten away, but then I started to feel worried. I was getting more anxious by the second and my hands were sweating. I don't know why but I just felt this strong aura of guilt that made me feel almost, scared??...I twisted my body to look at the back window, then I saw what I was sensing in the sky....

Sorry for not publishing in a while my dudes, hope you survived me being dead for a lil bit :P

Even if you didn't care in the slightest, here I am, back with another short as heck chapter >:D
(FightMe)