How Many??!

Russia's P.O.V.

I stayed next to the alleyway and listened closely, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. America kept a child secret from us? And was able to take care of one? AND it was the personification of Alaska??

I took a small peek around the corner to try and see what America and Canada were doing in there, but instead I found myself looking into the violet-blue eyes of Alaska. he was  tall for a child, and had a purple Ushanka on his head along with fluffy black hair under it. His eyes were cold and dark but at the same time soft and still had a small childish glint in them. They reminded me of America's eyes, they could be cold and harsh, like when he gave that glare to England, or they could be soft and childish, like when he's watching a super hero movie, or just running around and being the young country he is. It always suprises me how much he can do while being so young.

I was caught off guard when the child looked back at me. I saw his look, and gave him a friendly smile.

Please don't be scared please don't be scared please don't be scared please don't be scared please don't be scared please don't be scared.

I just want him to like me. he's mostly Russian right? So he should at least be as ok around me as America. I opened my eyes and he was shivering, his violet-blue eyes turning dark and his face looked as if he wished this was all some nightmare and he was hoping he'd wake up soon. he wasn't scared, he was absolutely terrified. I let my face fall into a small frown and watched as he turned his body as if he was going to walk away, but instead he pulled out a dark pistol from his pocket, much to America's concern and Canada's surprise. The gun was pointed at me.

I knew I wouldn't die if he decided to pull the trigger, but I felt like I was going to die from my feelings right then and there. I don't even know why I hoped he would like me. Everyone was scared of me, The baltics, China, France, England, the Italy brothers, the German brothers, Japan, Canada, and now a child that was once my own? What made me so scary?

I saw America and Canada look over to me, seeing Alaska pointing the gun at me. America reached his hand over and lowered the child's arm so the gun was now pointing toward the floor. Alaska stared a the gun, as if he suprised himself by pulling out the gun so suddenly.

It suprised me slightly when America started to speak. "H-how much did you hear?"

Now I couldn't just answer truthfully could I? I want to make his little secret spread without him knowing. It'll be fun to see his face when everyone's suddenly at his house asking to see his kids!

"I heard Alaska" I told him. Maybe he would trust me with his secret, then I can spread it easier and he'll know I did it. It'd be funny to see him accuse his brother though....

"Who are you?" Asked the small boy, taking me by surprise. His voice was stern yet soft at the same time. He had an Eskimo and snowy type aura that I couldn't shake off.

"Oh sweet child! I'm Russia!" I smiled at him, hoping to change my own aura and replace it with a happy one. But the child immediately stopped. As if that was the one name he didn't want to hear.

The child turned to America, and suddenly looked betrayed and emotionless.

"You lied" America looked at him weirdly as if he just told him the sky was purple and green. Then the child backed up towards the wall pointing at America.

"LAIR! YOU LIED! YOU'RE SELLING ME BACK AREN'T YOU!! THAT'S WHY YOU SAID THAT! YOU THINK I'M WORTHLESS TOO! DONT YOU! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YO-"

"Arlo" America spoke camly and the child stopped his yelling, his head looking down at the floor as America walked up to him.

"Why would I lie?" Simple words, so innocent really, and it bamboozled the child quite a bit.

"I-i don't know...just..I t-thought you...you would....."

"I wouldn't and you know tha-"

"DAD I CAN EXPLAIN THIS LATER"

"DAD HOWDY HOW IS ALASKA"

"AAAAHHHHH ALASKA WE'RE SORRY!!"

3 kids came barreling into the alleyway, completely ignoring me and rushing to America. Did they say dad? Pfft! He was a dad? America? Alfred???? He seems more like a mom figure to me.

"Al! Are these states too?" Canada turned to America and asked. I honestly forgot he was there, he's so quiet.

America sighed "I guess I can tell you..this is Alabama..." he pointed to a young boy, the shortest of the current group, with messy brown hair and bright green eyes. He was wearing overalls with a white tank top. He also had quite the farmer's tan. "This is Texas.." he put his hand on the head of a slightly taller blonde kid wearing a blue flannel patterned collar shirt tucked into some baggy black pants. To top it all off, he was wearing a cowboy hat and cowboy boots. "And this is Florida..." he pat the head of a girl with brown hair that got lighter the lower down you looked. She was wearing a tucked in white button up shirt with a light pastel pink jacket type thingy with some slightly poofy light blue shorts.

"Alfred?" Canada turned to face America in the eye.

America hesitated "y-yes?"

"How many are personified" Canada said this as if it was less of a question and more like a demand.

"All...of...them" he looked like a guilty child, who had just broken a glass cup.