-The "pass gas" encounter-

It's a really hot day, of course it is. The music students were having music lessons after school, they were learning about music writing, basically composing music given a key signature, which is the tune, and time signature, which is how many beats there are in a bar.

"Pfft!"

The whole class laughed and turned around and their eyes landed on a single young lad, the funniest boy in the whole class, Cal.

"Whoops, I think I might have just farted." Cal admitted, also in a jokingly manner.

"Cal! If you are gonna fart next time, just raise your hand and tell the teacher." The music teacher, Ms S. suggested with the "I give up on you guys" look.

"Ok I'm sorry," Cal apologised half-heartedly and the class continued on...

The next class was also music class, but it was on practical musicianship, where we learn the solfege and other things. The teacher was different for this class, it was Miss T.

In the middle of the class, when the class were discussing, Cal spoke up, with his hand raised up.

"Excuse me! I gotta go pass gas!" Upon shouting that out hastily, he dashed of the door.

However, just as he went out of the door, before the door can even close, it goes "pffttttt" this time.

It was really loud this time and the whole class just burst out on laughter. Miss T., who did not know anything from the previous class, was in utter shock and confusion.

Miss T. laughed as the class explained to her what happened in Miss S.'s class.

You all guessed, Cal is embarrassed.

The fact is, he is never!