Chapter 8: The final return

*****NOTE: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD*****

You prepare to leave Solstice for the last time. But you have one huge thing to ask. "I'm about to go back to Earth once more. And I won't be coming back." You tell Selianth. You see the sadness in her eyes. "B-but..." you put your hand on her mouth. "Please, let me finish." She obliges, and lets you speak your mind. "I want you to come to my planet. And another thing." She concerns about what it is that you have to tell her. She sees you crouch down onto one knee. "Will you marry me?" You propose to her. You hold out a ring for her. It is diamond encrusted. (It's not Josh's girlfriends, you have had it for ages.) "Would that be possible Alani?" You ask her.
"Yes, it is possible. I could create a portal from Earth back to here as well. Therefore, there will be no need to waste time travelling from one planet to another." She adds.
"Then, yes. Yes I will, Jackson!" She says as she hugs you tight. The hug lasts longer than you expected. She had a tear in her eye, but that's a tear of joy. Once she breaks the hug, she kisses you on the mouth. It was long and aggressive, but you were okay with that.

A huge ship is seen in the distance. It's the mothership. As you're about to board a small one, an officer stops you. It was Lee Barton. "You don't need to mix with those grunts. Come on, you and your lover can have a little luxury in your own personal bedroom. Least we can do after you just saved your squad." He compliments you.
"Sounds nice. Thanks, Corporal." You say as you salute him. You and Selianth both walk to the mothership and a staff member leads you to your room. It's quite large, considering it's for one person. Alani boards the ship as well, so she can create the portal which will lead to her palace.

Within moments, the ship rockets into the open space. You watch out of your room window as the ship storms upwards, slowly darkening the sky. In only a few minutes, you find yourself in deep space. The galaxies that you see in the distance give off a majestic view, as you take it all in. The purple hazes and the comets that whizz past really add to the view. There are a few things that ruin the view, such as debris, ships and even corpses! Once you have finished viewing space, you turn around to close the door behind you. As you have some business to attend to.

As soon as you close the door behind you, Selianth is laid on the bed seductively. "Well, my 'husband', shall we?" The dragon seduces. "All right, let's do it." You say as you kneel on the bed, taking your armour and clothes off. You take hers off, although there's little to take off. Despite the fact she looks sexy in her attire, but you're soon to be married to her so it's about time you were both entirely naked when having sex. She presses her bare chest against yours as you pull her in for a long, warm kiss. She tries to slip her tongue into your mouth, as do you. You open your mouth a little so you can let her tongue in. Her wet, slimy tongue feels amazing against yours. Slowly, she leans back onto the bed, so now you're on top. She spreads her wings out and covers you with them. Her tail coils your legs together, so you can't move. You both embrace every inch of each other's bodies. Both of you slide your arms past one another's. She holds the back of your head and pulls it towards her breasts, giving you the chance to motorboat her cleavage. She hears your muffled moans, as the scent of her alone is going to make you cum. Her other hand is on your back, stopping you from getting up. You don't want to stop anyway. Once you've positioned yourself, you brush your member on her entrance, ready to put it in. Selianth nudges your knee and your cock slips inside of her. She lets out a soft moan. You start thrusting inside of her. You pick up more momentum, so she can cum faster. "Ho-hoooly fuck.." You groan. You can't get enough of her pussy, even though you have been sleeping with each other for ages. This time is special, though, as you're about to get married to her.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna.." You couldn't finish your sentence. You let out a loud moan as does Selianth. Your moan synchronises with hers as you explode in her pussy. "Good boy. But we're not done yet." She says as she turns you over, so you're on the bottom and she's on top. You gulp. "There's one more hole I'd like you to fill~." Selianth demands as she moves your cock until it's touching her butthole. "Mmm... yes." You whisper. Slowly, Selianth lowers herself onto your limp manhood. You can see the struggle on her face. She presses her hands against your chest, so she has something to 'hold on' to. Slowly but surely, Selianth starts to move up and down. She then starts bouncing on your cock. As she does, you grab some of her ass and squeeze it. You start thrusting back. "Mmmm, now cum inside me, Jackson." She tells you. It feels incredibly tight. You're not used to anal sex, as it's not a woman's first choice. But to be honest, Selianth is an alien. There are humans on her home world too but they're still considered aliens, due to the fact they're not native to Earth. So at least cut her some slack. "Yes, mistress." You say playfully. You explode inside her ass, filling her with cum. As you pull out, you see your cum flowing out of her anus. Selianth gets weak at the knees, so she rests atop of you.
"I love you so much." You gently whisper.
"I love you too, Jackson." She replies. You fall asleep with Selianth on top of you and get all the sleep you can for the next few hours.