Chapter 9: Start of a new life

You and Selianth both make your way to the nearest KFC for lunch. It's not too busy, so both of you go to the nearest table. "I'll go order, can you keep this table?" You ask her. She nods her head, which is reassuring enough for you. So you go and order your food. (KFC is chicken, but remember: the anthros are alien, not experimental animals you see in other fan fictions, so any normal animal would still be considered a food item)

———————<SELIANTH POV>———————

You're sat at the table, bored. Your head is rested in one hand, and you're looking at you're other. Jackson is taking his sweet time ordering both your food. Suddenly, two men approach you. "What's a beauty like you sat here all alone?" One of them ask. You say nothing, except show them the back of your hand. You've got a ring on your finger, meaning you're engaged. You hope that's convincing enough for them to leave you alone, but he's not finished. "Oh, come on. Live a little. I've got a good package waiting for you right here." He says, pointing at his crotch. Instead, you have a trick up your sleeve. "Hmm, yes, I'll give you boys a night you won't forget. Hope you're ready, because your legs won't be working when I'm done with you.." you seduce them as you walk out the door with them. 'No, your legs won't be working when I'm done with you. Literally.' You think to yourself.

——<JACKSON POV, MINUTES LATER>——

You see Selianth sat alone on the table. As soon as you've placed your order, you head back to your table and wait for your meal.

————————<TIMESKIP>—————————

You finish your food, and head out of the restaurant. Only to see a crowd of people in front of the doorway. "What's goin' on?" You ask a random man. "Two men are tied to a pole, naked and blindfolded by their own belts. Probably messin' with the wrong girl or something." He says. He shows you some of the pictures of them on his phone. "Jesus Christ." You mutter. Selianth has a smirk on her face. You didn't really notice her smirk, though.

It gets dark, so you may consider going home. But then you see a billboard that's advertising a movie that's in cinemas now. It's called 'District County.' It's a police/romance. "Wanna see a movie, babe?" You ask Selianth.
"Movie?" She asks confused.
"Oh, right. It's like a stage performance, except it's projected onto a screen. You'll see. Come on." You convince her as you lead her to the cinema. It's a long line so you'll have to wait a while. "It will be a while before we can pay for the tickets. I'll get some food for the movie, so can you wait here?" She nods her head as you go get some popcorn from the dispenser. It's a big box, big enough to share between the two of you. Once you get back in line, you both wait for your tickets.

————————<TIMESKIP>—————————

The movie is finished, and you're both making your way back to the car. You both head back home in your car. Once you close the door behind you, you hold Selianth against the wall and kiss her deeply. She grabs the bottom of your shirt and pulls it up, revealing your bare chest. Once your chests are pressed against each other's, you still don't break the kiss. Selianth grabs your balls and she squeezes them gently. You start humping her crotch while she fondles with them. You moan as you fall deeper into the kiss. Once she is no longer against the wall, you grab her ass and lift her legs up, so they're locked around your waist. Now that she's around you, you carry her to your room. She squeezes your waist with her tail, as you push your mouth deeper against hers. As fast as you can, you both get each other naked and prepare for another romantic night, even though it's your first night in your new home.

——————<3 MONTHS LATER>——————

The wedding is in a few days. Everyone is invited, the venue is placed, and the clothes are bought. The place you've decided to hold the venue is at a particular place your remember. The place where you met your true love. Alani's Palace. She agreed to have you there, so it's okay. Tanya chose the dress for Selianth, and Ethan helped buy your groom suit. The way you'll all get there is by wedding limo, despite there not being a long way to travel as the portal will only get you to Solstice in a few seconds. The point is that the bride and groom don't see each other until the ceremony. You know how it goes.

  —————<THE WEDDING DAY>—————

After the bachelor party, you rent out a hotel room so you can get ready for the big day. Selianth and the ladies stay in your apartment. Once you're ready, you get into the limo and the chauffeur drives the car into the portal which leads to Alani's Palace. You and all the guests, (there's like 120 people going) are lead to the church hall, where the wedding will take place. You get choose Nina to carry you away to the front stand. As you stand there waiting for your soon-to-be wife, you see everyone looking at you, sat down. Considering this is an Earth wedding, the traditional organ is playing in the background. It's been a few minutes, (but hey, it's women you're talking about. They take ages getting ready.) so you start staring into space.

You notice that everyone is stood, and the door is open. And at that door is a woman in a wedding dress, the cloth is covering her face though. She is being carried away by Nakamura. As soon as the figure stands perpendicular to you, the music stops and everyone sits back down. The priest prepares his speech.

  ————<A FEW MINUTES LATER>————

You place the ring on Selianth's ring finger, as she does to you.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest says. You lift the cloth away from her face and you both lean in for the kiss.

You and Selianth are now, husband and wife.

———————<END OF STORY>———————