Chapter 4: A powerful ally

*****NOTE: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD*****

"Here, your soldiers may stay in their own rooms. Service will be provided whenever necessary. You take a look around. You can't help but notice Alani's hot body. You can't deny it. She's hot. You're not the only one whose staring. A few other soldiers take a look at her. She's wearing nothing but her underwear, but with a little royalty added to it. She had a horn on her forehead, and long voluptuous brown hair. Her scales were bright blue. And looking perfect. You liked her, definitely.

You take another look around the place. You admire the architecture of the building, and the mention of free service and your own bedroom sounds pretty neat. Anyway, after checking the building out, you notice another dragon girl, and holy shit, you literally watered from the mouth. She had dark pink scales, pink hair - which faded to blue, and she was wearing all leather. Her gloves to her crotch-high boots, you couldn't help but try move your erection as she moved towards you. Others started checking her out too but you weren't having that. You thought in your head, "no, she's mine." She came closer to you. You got a better look at her. She had a brighter shade of pink streaks going across her ears. Her horns were bright blue. She approached you. "Hm hm hm. I sense your arousal, dear." She said in a seductive manner. Your knees wobble because you're literally on the verge of busting in your pants, and in your uniform. "Follow me, and I will show you all your rooms, leave your things in there. "Hey, it's pretty sweet that we get our own rooms hey, Josh?" You say to him.
"Yep. Guess I get to start jerkin' the gherkin for the first time in ages." He says awkwardly.
"Dude, you didn't need to tell me that." You reply, laughing.

You are shown to your room. And your eyes widen at the sight of it.

"Holy shit

"Holy shit. Life of a VIP, huh." You say to yourself. You drop you bags in the room and you follow Alani and the rest of your men to the hall. "You shall come to my party as my guests, if you would like to." She turns around. "Sounds good, Princess Alani." You say.
"Please, call me Alani. Only my friends get to call me that." She responds.

As she opens the doors, you see a huge party with hundreds of people there. Mostly dragons. Some human, but only the rich. And friends of friends. Your squad sits down at a table, and enjoys a good evening and a good meal. The food seems unusual, but promising. Then again, you are on a different planet. Everyone seems friendly and kind. Not to mention the highly attractive girls in dresses. There's loads of them. After you eat, there is entertainment that follows. You don't know what to expect, considering everyone is living a fantasy lifestyle. You, however are from Earth, so the show can't be anything out of the ordinary.

You are surprised to see that it's not something out of the ordinary. Something that rings a bell: your 21st birthday, back in Club Atlantis. They are dancers, but they are dancing in a rather sexual manner. Just that the music is not upbeat and electronic. You start getting aroused by their dancing as they show a lot of ass, and breasts. "This takes me back a few months." You say to Josh.
"Oh yeah? How?" He asks. "On my first day here. It was my birthday, and I was at Club Atlantis." You say.
"Never been there. Isn't it a strip club?" He inquires. "Yep. Sure is." You say back.