"Your such a slut!"

I stormed up to Jade's door. I was furious with her especially because I trusted her with my secret and then she goes and sleeps with my boyfriend!

Boyfriend... Can I even call him that? Did we break up? I mean if we didn't break up then what did we do? Boyfriends don't just sleep with their girlfriend best friend.

I stood at her door for a second. "Do I really want to do this?" I asked my self. Before I knew it the door was open. I guess that's a yes.

"I can't believe you!" I shouted at jade as I opened the door. She was sitting on the couch watching "the Kardashians"

"Jamie- oh hi" she didn't look at me and I knew what Rylan told me was true.

"I can't believe you Jade!" I shouted at her more as she got up from the couch to face me.

"You can't believe what?" She sounded a little nervous even though I'm not typically the person to go on a rampage.

"You are such a slut!" I shouted and I saw she was getting angry.

"I'm the slut? Your the one who is fucking pregnant!!!" She yelled back. The words hurt but something else hurt more.

My dad peaked his head out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.

No no no no no. This can't be happening! He- but- NO! He can't be sleeping with jades mom he can't! No no no no no! He's my dad, my moms husband, my dad!

"Oh yeah your dads company was quite unexpected but my mom seems to be enjoying it." She said with a smirk. An evil and devious smirk. I wanted to slap it right off her face.

Another warm wet tear rolled down my face, the unbelievable was happening. It was my fault he left my mom. I hate him. I really do.