Blue bean bag chairs.

Rylan's POV

I sat in the hazy room across from Miles who was laughing like an idiot. I was laughing but I didn't want to. This... This stuff had an effect on me. It made me do things I didn't want to do, like do that to Jamie. I try to fix things but I only make things worse.

We sat in blue bean bag chairs in Miles' basement in a room his parents never go in. It was cloudy and smelt strongly of marijuana. The cold tiles glistened as I lit the lighter.

"Dude what are you thinking About?" Miles asked almost normal.

"Nothing, nothing, just pass me the bong." I didn't want to do it but it was my safe haven, it made me feel like everything will be ok, even though it isn't.

"Haha ok!" He said as he passed it across to me.

I inhaled it all as my head felt like it was filling with clouds, I felt so free. I knew this was wrong but it helped me escape. Everything.

After a couple of hours or so I looked at my phone to check the time.

"Holy shit Miles it's 4:30 am!" I was surprised that the time flew that fast.

We were watching "family guy"and miles was still hugging the bong but I stopped an hour or so ago. I needed sleep but I wasn't tired.

"Yeah!" He said his eyes squinted and let his head fall back as he blew out the smoke in little "O's"

"I.. I need to go to bed." I said to miles not really looking at him.

"Couch.." He said pointing into the downstairs basement as he giggled.

I stumbled over to the couch and grabbed a small blanket and 2 couch pillows. I put on a tv show I wasn't really going to watch.

I laid down onto the couch and covered myself with the blanket. I wasn't completely sure what show I was watching, I just wanted something to fall sleep to.

"How am I going to apologize to Jamie? I don't deserve her, I'm just going to hurt her. I don't want to hurt her more than I already have. She's so perfect and amazing and... I don't... know" I was talking to myself quietly.

Before I knew it I was asleep dreaming of Jamie. It was the last day of school. I dreamt of her, her perfect body, Her hair blowing in the gentle breeze as we walked to school. Me. Waiting in the closet for her. Me kissing her perfectly pink lips. My perfect flower.