"Rylan, are you high?"

I answered the phone "hello?" Nervous of what he might say.

"Jamie, Jamie baby. I love you" Rylan said as he laughed and slurred his words.

"What the hell Rylan? Why are you phoning me?" There was something wrong here.

"Jamieeeeee!!" He said laughing once again like a retard.

"Rylan don't phone me again!" I was about to hang up when I heard him talk.

"Jamie please don't go I love you" he slurred his words and I knew what was going on.

"Rylan, Are you high?" I really hoped not

"Noooooo!" He said laughing and I knew he was.

"Rylan! You need help!!" I yelled at him through the phone.

"Pssh don't be a party pooper!" He laughed and I heard miles in the background laugh.

"Ryla-" he cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

"Can you come get meeeee pleaseeeeee? I love youuuuu." He said as his voice got higher and he laughed.

"No Rylan, I don't want to talk to you. Please don't phone me when your like this ever again!" I said firmly as I hung up.

I looked at my phone. The contact I made for Rylan with the little heart at the end.

I pushed edit and I deleted the heart. I didn't love him, and he didn't love me, no matter how many times he said it just now.

Why can't he just help me?! Instead up screwing everything up....

I didn't know what I was thinking, all I knew was I was angry.

Every time I need him he turns on me! He probably never even loved me! How am I suppose to do this without him?! Everything was falling apart and I can't do anything about it.

I banged on the wall and let my head rest on it. I tried to tell myself that everything was ok but I knew better than that. I knew that my parents won't ever love me again and I knew that Rylan wasn't ok, even when he said he was. I just want it all to end.

________________________

Sorry for the short chap but I didn't want anything else to happen in this chap. Just let it sink in lol ;)

Xoxo Brookie 💚