Baggy blue t-shirt

I woke up in the same position me and Rylan had fallen asleep in. I had woken up about 2 minutes ago, I didn't want to wake up Rylan so I just cuddled with him hoping he would wake up soon.
About 5 minutes later I heard a grunt from Rylan and saw his eyes open just a little bit. He tilted his head and opened his eyes more letting out once more a little grunt. He looked into my eyes and gave me a tired smile.
"Morning beautiful" he said with a smile as he gave me a kiss/peck on the lips.
"Morning" I said smiling like an idiot once again after he kissed me.
"I had a fun night last night" he said unlocking our fingers and placing his arm around my body, placing his large hand on my butt.
He gave me a smirk as he squeezed me, bringing back that rush once again.
I hid my face under the covers and giggled a small laugh.
He pulled the covers over us as he inched closer smirking his devilish smirk, making me want more.
He kissed me under the covers like it was the last kiss he would ever give me, powerful and passionate.
I rolled onto him and I held his strong waist and tried to hide my smirk that I couldn't shake off my face.
He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to his head. I couldn't stop laughing and neither could he.
We kissed as if we were inseparable.
I straightened back up and tried to stop laughing but I couldn't, something about him makes me laugh. I love it.
After a while of kissing and random laughter we decided to get up.
I got up and stood over Rylan. I was wearing his baggy blue t-shirt and my black spandex boy-short underwear.
"You getting up?" I said turning my body sideways towards the door.
"Yeah, wait a minute.." He said grabbing his phone from the end table.
"Turn sideways" he said with a smile and a hand motion.
"what? Am I showing a lot?" I said worried and a little self-conscious.
"You look beautiful, now lift up your shirt" he said with a laugh.
I lifted up my shirt to reveal my small/medium sized baby bump.
"Perfect!" He said snapping a picture of my baby bump.
"You're a loser" I said laughing as he grabbed my waist so my stomach was the same height as his head.
"Good morning peanut" he said kissing my stomach and laughing.
"Peanut eh?" I said laughing as I twirled the hairs at the back of his head with my fingers.
He looked up at me and gave me a smile, not a "it's going to be ok" smile, an "I love you and nothing is going to change that" smile. I loved that smile
We got changed into our clothes because we smelt cooking food. Teenagers will be teenagers.
We walked into the kitchen to find my grandma cooking French toast.
"Oh good morning dear- oh who is this?" She said with surprise and curiosity in her voice.
"Um this is Rylan- my boyfriend." I said as we interlocked fingers. My boyfriend.
"Oh well it is wonderful to meet you" my grandma said as she gave him one of her cute little smiles.
"Here's your French toast" she said putting 2 pieces each on our plates. "Oh Jamie don't forget you have an ultrasound today." She said in her "reminding" tone.
"Oh right! Thanks for reminding me!" I said to her as she left the kitchen.
Rylan looked at me and smiled.
"You wanna come?" I asked Rylan
"I would be delighted" he said with a smile and gave me a small kiss on the cheek.
We continued to eat our French toast.
I was happy that Rylan wanted to be in this with me. I loved him, and I loved this baby.
_______\
Sorry this was a bad chapter I kinda have writers block. Sorry it took so long to update :( I promise I'll do better!!
Xoxo Brookie 💚