18. My Family

"What did you want to tell me, doctor?" Meera asked the doctor, who was treating Aryan. "Mrs Sinha," the doctor began, "your husband is fine now. With some proper food and rest, his health will improve. What I really wanted to talk about is that I have noticed some wounds, actually self-inflicted wounds, on Mr Sinha's body. I would suggest you to talk to him and consult a psychiatrist."

As Meera remembered these words, she felt her eyes brimming with tears. She had never in her life imagined Aryan to become so weak. Self harm is never a solution. She kept speaking those words in her mind. She had to stop Aryan from hurting himself and her too. Thinking about her husband brought another memory to her.

Aryan and Meera entered a night club. Meera looked around and was surely not pleased with her surroundings. However, she followed Aryan to a group of people, who were Aryan's business associates. Aryan got engrossed in talking to them, forgetting his wife who accompanied him.

Half an hour into that place and Meera was already suffocated. She had her eyes only on her husband who had forgotten not only his wife but also that he was married. He was busy flirting with the girl, she did not know. Not able to take it anymore, she rushed towards him.

"What the hell, Aryan? Your wife is here and you are busy flirting?" she questioned him. He looked at her and replied, "She is an important client. And by the way, don't play that wife card on me. I was forced into this wedding by your father."

If his words had not hurt Meera, the girl coming back to his arms did. Meera closed her eyes in despair. Opening them again, she looked at Aryan and a chuckle escaped her lips. 

It was not her husband who was flirting. He was pushing that girl, trying not to hurt her. She walked towards them and pulled Aryan with herself, leaving that girl alone to wonder. 

Meera smiled again at this memory. No matter how hard he tried to hurt her, Aryan could never succeed. He tried with his words but his actions told her the truth always. 

Brushing aside these thoughts, Meera carried the breakfast to the living room. Handing everyone their plates, she sternly said, "Aryan and Bhai, you guys better not fight like this again." Both nodded their heads, happy that she was talking to them.

"I think we should go somewhere today, after Meera comes back from her classes," Sapna suggested. Meera looked at everyone and said, "I have taken a leave for a week, you know, to spend sometime with my family." Her words had a huge impact. Everyone looked at her with a smile. "So where we should go, Meera?" asked Rajat. "I don't know. I never....." she sighed. She didn't want them to feel guilty. She wanted to heal them and in return let them heal her.

"I have heard Lucknow has delicious food. How about we go out for lunch? And we can also explore the city," suggested Aryan. He looked at Meera for approval and was rewarded a smile.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Somewhere in Lucknow

"Have you found out a way?" the old woman asked her husband. He looked at her and nodded. "She is a dance teacher. We will abduct her when she is on her way to her school, she will be alone at that time." Anxiety was clear on their faces. They had to do this. They had to do this for their son.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Seoul, South Korea

Rakesh Kapoor cut the phone call and threw his phone on the bed. His wife looked at him. "He lied to me. He thinks he can deceive me, his father." He looked at his wife. "Rajat has done a big mistake Rashmi. It's time to teach him a lesson."

_________________________________________________

So, how is it?

Who do you think the couple are? 

And what is Rakesh going to do?

Do not forgot to vote, comment and share...

~Purnima