Prologue

Dear diary,

Here I am writing you again, I know I said I would write you more often, but so much has happened that I didn't even have the time for it.

It's been a little over 11 years since I left for Europe, a little over year since I got back from Europe and it's been exactly a year since Leon, and I got back together. That means it's a special day today, not only because of the anniversary, but also because of...our wedding, it's today! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time!

You may be wondering, 'I thought they had to break up, didn't they?', well if you want to know what happened ever since that phone call, then you better keep up with the story.

Also there is still the question 'What did Leon do that I left for Europe?', well I promised you an answer and you will get one...eventually.

It's time to go now, the biggest day of my life is starting, and I can't let them wait.

Violetta (soon to be) Vargas

I'm back! I did it I started writing the sequel.

I'm happy you read the first chapter of the sequel, updates will be comming because I already wrote some chapters. I don't know how often I can update, because i'm buzy with school.

I want to shout to LindaCampen for her help (again), because this time she wrote a piece of the story so thank you.

I hope y'all liked this first prologue and I would really like it if you commented what you want to happen in this book, because I can for sure use all good idea's you have.

Thank you for reading, love y'all and until next time!