Chapter Twenty-Five: Feel

Charlotte

(Present Day)

I can hardly breathe.  Ollie's gripping the back of my neck, his tongue working inside of my mouth as if to taste every corner, every crevice. All the years of built up tension, all of the unspoken words are all being poured out in this one amazing, never-ending, kiss.

            I don't ever want it to stop. I'm grinding my hips over his erection, knowing full well what it's doing to him.  Deep, throaty groans vibrate into my mouth every time I move and it makes me want to do it more. I'm greedy for him.  It's been so long and I've spent so many nights with his name on my lips and my hand between my thighs.

Maybe that's what this is to me. A strong, sexual attraction that I can't shake. I've never even come close to the type of intimacy that I shared with Ollie with another man. It could be that my heart is confusing sex with love. So I need to be sure. Just one last time.  That's all I need to get him out of my system.  It will be the closure I so desperately need.

            My fingers are threaded through his hair to the root while his hands continue to roam my body.  First on my ass, then up my sides, landing on my breasts.  With a groan, he finally breaks away, practically gasping for air.

            His eyes search mine for a moment, indecision written all over his face.  His chest rises and falls roughly.  "We need to stop."

            "Is that what you want?" I cock my head, twisting his hair in my fingers tighter.

            He looks taken aback.  I'm pressing him even though I know he's trying to be slow with me. I know he thinks it will somehow fix everything. I still don't have a clear answer for that.

            "No," he says, breaking my train of thought.  His eyes drift between us and then back to mine.  "—but if you keep doing that, I'm going to fuck you."

            I should be offended by his words, but I'm not.  They excite me.  I enjoy being wanted by him.  He's rock hard beneath me and it brings me a certain satisfaction to know that I can still affect him so much.  Being desired by the one everyone wants is still an achievement even it's a hollow victory.

            In the back of mind I know I should put a stop to this.  If we keep going it's only going to blur the lines even further and make it harder to leave.  But another part of me wants one last taste.  I lean in again and this time, he cups his large hand on my cheek, holding me in place.

            My lips part once more and he doesn't waste any time slipping his tongue back inside and sending pulse waves straight back to my core.  If I'm being honest, my entire body feels that way.  The ripples flow through every vein, every muscle until I'm practically a live wire.

            He gives me another deep groan and my stomach clenches, the butterflies nervously fluttering to the point where I fear I might explode.  I've never wanted someone so badly and my body won't give a moment to forget it.

            I angle my head to deepen our kiss and he grips my waist to the point where it's almost painful. It's the opposite actually. It feels so good. My breast are pushed up against his solid chest and I swear I can feel his heart pounding into mine.  Of all the times that I've kissed him, I can't remember one that felt this important.  Reluctantly, I pull back.

            His hand remains on the side of my face, his thumb gently trailing my cheek. "You okay?"

            That's a loaded question.  Physically I feel amazing, but my heart?  I'm not so sure. Being this close to him is messing with me and now I'm second guessing my plan. He's waiting for a response so I shake my head, but don't offer an explanation.