Chapter 35 (final)

Shiro stood tall in front of the metal door and before he could actually knock on it, the door swung open and a tall and dark skinned man with brown hair was standing in front of him. The room behind him was empty and the mans eyes went wide. "Takeshi? Youre alive?" He asked and before shiro could get anything out of his mouth the man hugged him tightly. "Do you know how much you had me worrying? God dont ever do that again jackass" he joked and Shiro just looked at him. "Adam..im sorry." He said a bit sheepishly and adam sighed. "Come on in. We have so much to catch up on" shiro looked at him and nodded, stepping inside to tell Adam everything that happened.

Pidge was skipping a bit ahead of the other two and out of the corner of her eye she spotted a game store that she went to quite frequently before everything happened. She turned to look at the other two with a sly smirk before running into the store and looking around. Keith and Allura both looked at each ither before laughing and walking in after her. The small girl looked around and couldnt find anything so they just continued their little exploration of the mall.

Zarkon was not happy when his solders told him that his toy had left the universe. He sat back in his chair and made a loud noise, like he was throwing a tantrum. The lights shut off and once they flicked back on, the large purple man was lying on the ground, face first with a large blade in his back. "Listen up everyone. The emperor is dead. I, Son of Zarkon, Lotor will be taking over from this day forward." He said and sat on the throne. He looked down at his new subjects. "And from this day on, we will no longer be trying to gain access of voltron and we will find an empty plannet to find and call our own" he announced before having a course set for a planet thats been abandoned for a few hundeed millennia.
Lotor had sent pidge a message telling her what he did and the girl stopped dead in her tracks when she read it, turning to keith and allura. "He did it" she said before bursting out into a smile. "Lotor took over. Now we dont need voltron anymore" she said softly and looked down at her feet. "We're done..." she said and she felt hot tears leaving her eyes and both of her friends hugged her close and keith wiped her eyes. "Hey, now you can go home and be happy with your family" she looked up at him. "What about you?" He raised a brow. "What about me?" "Keith come live with me and my family" she smiled and his eyes went wide. "Are-are you sure?" She nodded, "of course im sure!" She took his hand and they went back to the garrison and allura got hunks group back by messaging coran.
When they got there shiro was nowhere to be found and they looked all over before seeing him in that room with Adam. Katie smiled happily and turned to keith. "Come on, lets give them some privacy." She said and they walked away to the rest of their friends as they celebrated the need to not have voltron anymore. Which means they won.