Chapter 34

The days that had passed by have been fairly normal. Well, if you consider being trapped in space with intergalactic races that could possibly be trying to kill you, and other things.
    Pidge considered today to be a pretty normal day. She went down to the room the green lion was in and she started to work on repairs and upgrades. She inplanted a small device in her lion that could track her location. However, before hand she had Coran place a small tracker in her upper left arm. They both decided it would be a good idea to do that to every one on board. Except the parents, they were being taken back to Earth today because Allura didn't find it safe for them to remain in space.

She finished upgrading green and she pet her leg softly. "Sorry for leaving you girl." The lion nuzzled her face making thr small girl laugh.

"We will be arriving at Earth in exactly 249 ticks." Coran noted over the loudspeakers,

Pidge started to the lounge where everyone was. Everyone...except for Shiro. Pidge took note of this and kept it in her mind. Lance and Matt were sitting together on the couch, Lance obviously trying not to cry and Matt pulled him into his chest. Pidge sighed with an eye roll and looked around the room. She saw everyone talking to their parents and saying goodbye. Hunk was balling his eyes out, Keith just said bye to his dad, and Lance crying into Matt's chest.
    Pidge looked around for Allura and quickly found her, walking up to her,
"Hey Allura, does Matt have to go back to earth too?" Just like Lance, she didn't want her big brother to leave either. She just got him back. Allura sighed looking at Lance and Matt, "I'm sorry but unless he is good in combat and can be a valuable asset to us, then no." Pidge looked over at him and then back to the princess, "but he is good in combat. Plus, do you really want to deal with a sad, whiny, heartbroken Lance?" She asked with a smirk, knowing that Allura knew she was right.
    "Fine. I guess he can't hurt anything by staying with us." She smiled at Pidge and the girl thanked her, running over to the two lovebirds. "So, good news. Matt, you don't get to leave teary-eyed boy over there." She pointed at Lance and the two smiled, sharing a kiss not caring who saw anymore. Pidge faked a gag and smiled, walking away to Keith.
    Keith looked down at her and raised a brow. "Where's Shiro?" Pidge just shrugged as Keith wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her close.
    Time soon came for the parents to return, everyone having their fair share of tears. Finally, Shiro showed up and his father smiled at him and they hugged without any words.
    The parents were dropped off at the Garrison and the workers all welcimed Shiro and Matt back home. They saw Pidge with her long hair and Iverson marched over to her and scolded her. Naturally she wouldn't just stand there and take it, so she smacked him as hard as she could across the face. When the hit landed hard he but his tongue by accident and it started to bleed badly. "Never underestimate me ever again." She said as she walked away over Keith who was congratulating her and Shiro who just shook his head.
    It was fun to be back on earth, Pidge wanted to go do so many things. So everyone decided to take a small break. They also took it as a time to show Allura and Coran what Earth was like. Pidge, Keith, and Allura went to the shopping district, Hunk, Lance, and Coran went to some nice restaurants. Leaving Shiro behind to talk to the Garrison guys. He wanted to go with Pidge but she refused, saying he needs to make amends. He didn't want to but he had to. He went to a classroom where he knew he would find someone who was important to his past. But he could never prepare himself for what was about to come.