1.4; Body Baking

Figured some of you horndogs would like a little something. And if you've seen the channel Lifetime, then you know the stereotypical college-party behaviour. Enjoy.
-
Songs for this Chapter

Often by The Weeknd
Hands on me by Ariana Grande
Don't Tell Em' by Jermih
-

Ariana

We weren't slowing down. The kiss was hungry, lustful, and rough. No one seemed to notice us as Luke's hands reached behind me to give my behind a light squeeze then they slid down to my near upper thigh. He gripped them tightly, urging me to jump, which I did, my legs wrapping around his torso. The male held me against him, the lip locking never ending as he manuevered his way to the stairs, carrying me as we went.
I felt his lips curl against mine, smirking as he kicked open a door. Opening my eyes for the first time since we left the dance floor, I realized we were in Aaron's bedroom. A quiet giggle left my lips as he set me down on the bed.
Luke raised an eyebrow at me, the smirk still on his lips. His beautiful, lip piercing glinting slightly by the little light in the room. "What?"

"This is Aaron's room." I whispered, my tongue gliding over my bottom lip slowly. "Not that I mind, anyway."

He chuckled lowly, before reattaching his lips to mine. We were both drunk off of our own attraction to each other. My lips fit perfectly between his as they moved in perfect sync, meeting his in time to make a lovely smacking sound that faintly echoed throught the dark room.
I could feel his practiced hand sliding up my covered stomach towards my breasts, gripping my right breast, massaging tauntingly gentle as a hummed in delight into the kiss. My fingers tangled in his blonde hair, tugging, earning me a throaty moan from him as well. I began to nibble on his bottom lip, before tugging on it gently, my eyes opening slightly to watch him. His eyes fluttered open to reveal darkened blue pools with many emotions swimming through them.

"Don't tease, Ariana," he growled quietly, pressing his jean covered bulge against my clothed center before grinding against me. I refuse to let him hear me moan again, so I swallowed any sign of pleasure from him. He swiftly caught my moist bottom lip in between his teeth, challenging me as he heatily brushed his tongue against mine.
I didn't let him continue, I was beginning to get impatient, so I pulled away, gripping his shirt in my fingers and tugging it off of him. His lips pressed to my jawline, trailing open mouthed kisses along it to my neck as his skilled hands reached behind me, unzipping my leotard, and tugging it down my body with no struggle. I tried to kick off my boots but he shook his head in the crook of my neck.

"Leave those on." He demanded in a low whisper, his hands not wasting a moment to explore every inch of me. They slid over the side of my curves, down to my inner thigh, brushing over my center. His lips roughly kissed the skin of my neck, immediately sucking on the delicate skin. That's when I couldn't control it anymore- a soft lustful moan slipped through my parted lips as I gasped for air.

One of hands cupped my center, his index finger sliding and stroking against me. I sighed, my moans begging him for more. "Not yet." He mumbled, answering my pleading thoughts. My center grew wet in his hand, soaking the material of my lace underwear. Another chuckle erupted from him, and I knew that he had felt it.

"So ready for me." He whispered, pleased with my trickling pleasure. My skin ignited and I was indeed already ready for him. I was so anxious, My legs squirmed slightly, as he pulled my net pantyhose down my legs, including my underwear. His head slid between my legs, his breath fanning my inner thighs.
His arms wrapped around them, holding them in place. "Don't move." He said sternly, and I couldn't help but to obey. I had a feeling that if I didn't, he'd do foreplay with me further, and I'd be tortured by that. I was very, very, very impatient.
His tongue dipped into my heat, pressing against my clit, applying moist pressure that drove me over the edge. I gasped at the contact, and Luke's smirk grew. "Delicious."

Airy moans erupted from my lips, sending the Australian male into overdrive. He worked his tongue along my center, teasingly not entering me, and suddenly he whispered, "Beg."

And so, I found myself doing so. Soft pleas for him to just give me him was enough to make him slip off his pants and boxers all together. He slips on a plastic condom, his dark lusty eyes on me. With a sudden push, his length rushed into me roughly, earning him a cry and gasp in response.
He didn't waste time, he rapidly began to thrust, pounding mercilessly into me- harder each time until he couldn't go any faster or harder. I could hear the music still blasting from downstairs, so my moans drowned in with them.
Then, propping one of my legs over his shoulder, he enters again roughly, hitting a total different angle that makes me almost scream, and by the look of his face, it's my g-spot. Reclosing my eyes with a flutter, my fingernails grip his back, digging in fairly as a rewarding groan slipped through his lips.

"Luke.." I whimper, in response to the fact that I'm indeed close to my well deserved climax. Within a matter of minutes we approach it, and as we come in unison, a mix of profanities echoing throughout the room but fading into the blaring music. He pulls himself out and collapses beside me.
I sigh, and we lay there in each other's silence but listening to the next song that plays.

I hear him suck in a breath, and he curses. "What did we just do?"

I turn my head to look at him, and in the darkness, I can see his confused expression. "I don't even know."