1.9; Always Going Back

HOLLA BITCHES THIS IS MY UPDATE FWM OK ALL U MOTHAFUCKAS ARE GONNA LEARN U A THING SO BUCKLE UR FUCKIN SEATBELTS AND ENJOY THE RIDE OF MY MILO CHOCOLATE INFUSED EXTRAVAGANZA CALLED MAMA SHIZZLE LOL THATS MY RAP NAME
LATERS MY FUCKIN BABIES

Songs for this Chapter:

Research by Big Sean ft. Ariana Queen Grande

Four Five Seconds by Rihanna, Kanye West, and Paul McCartney.

Adore by Ariana Grande

Turn Me On by Kevin Lyttle

Tempted to Touch by Rupee

Ariana

Like always, I run back to him. He's so used to it, I bet he expects my call every year or two. I don't get why I do it, but I do. Nathan Sykes is almost like my therapy. He listens and understands, and that's what he does best.

I'm supposed to meet up with him after classes are over in the afternoon, around four. So as I approach my last class, I come to realize the new replacement is there.
Oh, damn. What was his name?

"Mr. Malik, Miss Grande. You're late to my class." His deep lazy accented voice fills my ears and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Pardon?"

"You spoke out loud, love." He said, quietly, smirking. "Just as beautiful as I remember you."

I rolled my eyes at him before finding myself a seat in the back of the classroom. I awkwardly rest my chin in the palm of my hand and swallow. I can feel eyes burning into my skull but I try to ignore them. Eventually, my gaze flickers over to Luke who is eyeing me carefully.

"You okay?" He mouthes from across the room, and just as I'm about to respond, Mr. Malik steps in front of my view and crosses his arms with a smug look on his face.

"Miss Grande, I understand that you came for the last ten minutes of my class. Seeing that you won't pay attention for those ten minutes is highly disappointing."
I hear snickers from around the room, and my cheeks burn but I quickly recover silently. "Perhaps you can leave. But you'll owe me detention."

I slowly rise, my body close to his and I tilt my head slightly. Zayn- Mr. Malik's eyes widened in surprise at my boldness. I lick over my lips, aware the entire class was now watching. My hand reaches up at a taunting pace and his golden eyes watch with a nervous glint. Simply, I fix his tie, and smirk at him.

"All better, sir. Can't wait for detention," I whisper slyly, walking away from him towards the door. I catch Luke, Graham, and Harry all looking at me with a blank expression, and just as I'm about to leave, a voice calls out to me.

"I- uh, don't mind the detention, Miss Grande!" Mr. Malik splutters out finally. I refrain from smiling victoriously.

"We'll discuss your late penalty another time.." He adds, and I inwardly groan. Damn it.

-

As the day ends, Mr. Malik caught me in my last class telling me that I must be in his class for detention this afternoon. A scowl etches on my lips as I inch my way to his classroom. Suddenly, I hear a voice start to speak. But I thought I'd be alone in detention..

"I apologize, but I don't think there's enough room for you in my class." Mr. Malik softly sighs, and I stop before the doorframe, leaning against the wall and impolitely eavesdropping. "You'll have to try Mr. Stewart. I'm sure he has more seats." He suggested.

I hear a groan of displeasure, and I hold back my giggles. Why would anyone want to be in this guy's classroom so badly? "Please, sir. I prefer your class. Mr. Stewart is so egotistical, he doesn't even pay attention to us!"

I hear Zayn- Mr. Malik scoff. "That's why it's college, Mr. Sykes.."

My eyes widen and without thinking, I'm standing in the doorframe; my mouth agape. Mr. Malik drops his pencil, furrowing his eyebrows at me in confusion. "Miss Grande.."

"Miss Grande.." The beautiful man echoes softly, almost like a whisper as his eyes lock with mine. Almost as if he had called me toward him, my feet are stepping, inching wth a mind of their own.

His arms open, and as if impatient, he pulls me into his chest, and I slip my arms around his neck. In his embrace, I could feel his affection and care. So powerful. His face nuzzles in the crook of my neck, and his arms are scooping me closer to him.

"Look at you." Nathan whispers in my ear, almost in admiration. "So beautiful."

"Nat, I..." I'm cut off by Mr. Malik clearing his throat. We reluctantly pull apart, and I break the gaze between us, and cock an eyebrow at my teacher.

Zayn awkwardly twirls his pencil between his fingers, and clears his throat once again. Dickhead. "So, uh, you two know each other?"

As I was saying, "We're friends," Nathan decides to say "She's my ex." This is interesting.

"Oh." Zayn chuckles, and I cough slightly, rolling my eyes. "Well, um. Ariana, I'll have to cancel. Detention is off. Tomorrow is better for me."

I couldn't help but to smirk at him. His cheeks flush under my gaze. "I suppose we're missing out on a good opportunity to get to.. know each other." I pause, licking over my lips. "Don't you agree?"

"Unfortunately." I hear him mumble. I could feel Nathan's eyes burning into the back of my skull. Oh, how I missed you, baby.

____________

Hi, guys. There will be a part two. But here's a little something to hold you down for now. Sorry for taking so long. All my love. xx