1.8; Clean

Songs for this chapter;

Wicked Games by The Weeknd

Earned it by The Weeknd

Trumpets by Jason Derulo

Stuck On A Feeling by Prince Royce ft. Snoop Dog (Main Song for the chapter)

Ariana

Text after text, hour after hour, holiday break brought too many assignments and many events. But these conversations were like no other. My messages were exploding and at this point Luke had to go buy groceries with his brother and I was talking to someone that I hadn't in quite the while. The waiter from Italia Pranzi held me to the promise I had made; to teach him Italian. So he was on his way over after I had texted him my address. Then Luke returned and we were back at it again.

Luke: Don't think that I'm okay with you spending time with that waiter, Miss Grande.

Ariana: Didn't think I needed your approval, Mr. Hemmings. We aren't even together, mind you.

Luke: Don't test me, baby. Together or not, you're mine.

He was being possessive, and his little warning burned curiosity to the point where I felt the need to test him further. Smirking down at my phone, and nibbling on my bottom lip between my teeth, I type a reply.

Ariana: Oh really? I don't believe in rules. What's the fun in following them?

Luke: It'll be fun to bend you over my lap and... well I'd rather not say. But it's fun when you don't follow some of them. But I'm not encouraging you either.

Ariana: Well I can't follow them if I haven't any idea what they are. So deal with it, proper pants.

Just then, a knock at the door made my head snap up from my lap and I hear a faint familiar voice. "It's Calum Hood!"

"Coming! Give me a sec." I call back in response and take a few moments to say one more thing to Luke Hemmings.

Ariana: My company is here. Stop being so proper because it's making me puke//: but bye.

Luke: whutever.

Luke: Okay, ew. I can't not be proper, I apologize. Have fun, love. But not too much fun. xx

I roll my eyes at the last part of his text, and scoff; throwing the phone on my bed and skipping towards the door. I smooth out my oversized sweater subconciously as if it were a dress and I run my hand through my newly darkened hair before opening the door. The cold air from outside wrapped around my bare legs and thighs like a drafty blanket. Calum's lips are gaping at something I can't put a finger on until his eyes take a nervous glance down at my bottom half. My sweater is just above my my midthigh and the rest of my legs are exposed. "Come in, dipshit." I say, taking him gently by the hand and tugging him into my dorm room. I shut the door behind him and I gesture towards my couch for him to sit- which he does. He flashes me a sheepish smile and I find myself giggling.

"You look lovely, by the way. All cuddly and such." The brown haired boy comments, clasping his hands in his lap. As I observe this, I also notice how well dressed he is. He's wearing a white shirt under a black blazer with black skinny jeans. "You've a nice place, Ari. Very cozy."