1.5; College Station 101

Lariana shippers are so cute, but don't get your hopes up. Even if you ship Ari with someone else. Its not what you think, at least not yet. I love you and enjoy. -

-

Songs For This Chapter:

Jealous by Nick Jonas

Good Girls by 5SOS

You Don't Know Me by Ariana Grande

-
Ariana

Luke drove me home yesterday night, and I said nothing but an awkward, "Thanks, goodnight." I was in my dorm room, sitting on my bed with a cup of warm tea in my hands. The tv is on, and I'm watching a good episode of- I don't even know what I'm watching. I'm too zoned out about what happened last night but I came to the conclusion that we both were eating off each other's boredom and lust. My phone of course would go off. I picked up the device without even looking to see who it was. I answered, and placed the phone to my ear.

"What- um, sorry, I mean hi." I almost snapped, and I let out a sigh, running a hand through my hair. A familiar chuckle sounded through the line and it immediately made me regret saying sorry. "Graham, how the fuck did you get my number?"

"Alexa." We both said in unison, after I figured it out quickly. I narrow my eyes and tighten my grip on my phone.

"What do you want?" I mumble, agitated now.

"Are you on your period?"

My eyes widened. "No- why are you asking- That's actually none of your business!" I ramble, feeling awfully uncomfortable as I shift awkwardly in my seat.

Graham's laugh is loud and it echoed in my ears, making my eardrums ring. I hiss in response. "Oh wait, I forgot, you missed it because you're pregnant for Luke."

My world froze and my eyes swirled in dizzy circles. I stay silent, but I can practically hear the smirk spread across his lips. "I'm kidding-"

"How do you know that he and I had sex?" I cut him off, my words sharp and piercing. "I saw you watching us dance, Graham..." His dumb cackle sounded through the phone, sending chills up my spine. "What else did you see?"

He scoffs. "Nothing. Word has gotten around campus already that you two had sex. And it's all from that chick.. What's her face- Ah, Tracy."

My nose scrunched up, and millions of questions rushed through my brain, agitating my scalp in pure fury. "How?"

"She spotted you two walking into Aaron's room, and the condom was left on the floor." He muttered the last part, as if embarrassed. "Bad way of hiding the evidence."

I ignore his remark, and plopped down in bed, my brown orbs meeting the ceiling in a dull gaze. "How is Luke?"

"Doin' the same as you, I suppose. I reckon he's been sleeping most of today."

I nod, even though I'm fully aware of the fact that he won't see me. I'm silent and the only sound I hear is the sound of cars driving by and people chattering in Graham's background. I make the assumption that he's walking around in town. "Graham?"

"Yeah?"

I clear my throat, closing my eyes and furrowing my eyebrows. My heart breaks at the very familiar sound of his voice for so many reasons. "Please.. Don't talk to me again," I say in a wavering voice that is quiet above a whisper. I hear him start to talk as if he wants to reason with me, but I continue. "Thank you for telling me, but I refuse to be a fool and talk to the man who humilated me in a very important time in my life.