9. vlive

It was a few days after we started our promotions for Feel Special and I decided to have a meal alone tonight. I told the girls and my manager where I'd be going so here I was, walking inside a ramen restaurant late at night. Now why did I choose a ramen restaurant out of all places I could eat at- ones that were healthier but who cares, it's just one meal. Besides it was 11 and no one was inside really and apparently this restaurant allowed customers late at night.

"Can I have some water please?" I made sure to get a seat quick since I didn't have much time until the others would realize this was a ramen restaurant and knowing our managers, they'd scold me to death. I had spoke to a waiter passing by me who held a jug and cups of water. Luckily he heard me and he handed me a full glass and I thanked him afterwards.

Setting down my glass, I put my earbuds on, not AirPods, I gave mine to Jihyo. Yeah, I'm not too fond of them. I never wanted them in the first place, I was too scared of dropping them anywhere by mistake.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and I leaned it up against my glass. Though this was a huge mistake, I decided to go on vlive and started a broadcast without my managers knowing.

Jeongyeon ruined me well.

"Hello." I waved to the camera as I see the number of viewers rise with each second.

"I hope all of you are doing okay." I said with a small smile.

"Currently I'm at this restaurant. I'm celebrating the success of Feel Special by myself right now and I just wanted to have a cheat day." I revealed. Anyways, I wasn't planning to tell the fans I was doing a secret vlive.

"What's your guys' dinner?" I ask as I held the phone up  and sipped my water before I put the two things back down.

"I'm gonna see what I'll be having for dinner." I commented and then grabbed the menu, looking through it.

"There's pork belly, sushi, takoyaki." I read off the menu.

"They sell ribs? That's a new one." I shrugged before looking over the table and pressed the button on it. Minuets later, I saw the waiter coming up to me.

"Are you ready to order?" He asked, pulling out his notepad and I nodded. As I listed my order, pointing to each of the choices I made on the menu, he wrote every word down.

"Do you guys also serve extra rice?" I looked up from the menu and he nodded. "Okay that'll be all for now." I thanked them before they walked away.

All of a sudden, I started to receive texts from my managers.

Shit.

But because I was on camera, I had to force a smile while I put my phone on Do Not Disturb.

I'm getting fired tonight.

"Everybody, should I go to a hair salon and cut or dye my hair." I chuckle.

"Once, do edits and I'll look at them online." I laughed softly.

There were a bunch comments recommending a new hairstyle for me and then there were those saying that I would get scolded for breaking rules.

I can already tell those people were teacher's pets.

"Ah, Once are so considerate, they keep worrying I'll be kicked out of the company." I chuckled. I thanked the waiter as they came with my food. After they left, I grabbed the chopsticks and started digging in.

"I just want to be a 20 year old, living her life, making money and eating what she wants." I said as I started eating ramen.

"But because we try so hard to be, 'perfect' and since I'm an idol- that title still makes me cringe, god." I shrugged, sipping more of the soup. "I can't do what I want, I'm so jealous of Once really."