16. scared

Another day passed in my apartment and I had just finished drying my hair and putting my clothes on. The shower was exactly what I needed after the day I had two days ago. But to say I managed to stop thinking about everything that's happened even for a second would be the biggest lie that would come out of my mouth. I exit out of the bathroom and walked over to the living room. I heard a small thud somewhere in the walls and I turned my head towards the direction, furrowing my brows.

"What was that?" I muttered. Assuming it was my neighbors, I left the sound as it was and walked over to the kitchen. After preparing my bowl of food, I walked back to the living room and rested myself on the couch, resting the bowl on my lap. Soon after I turned on the tv and switched to an American sitcom. I repeatedly chuckled at each joke the show threw at me. It was a sitcom about detectives in Brooklyn, it was really funny.

When I had lowered the volume so that I didn't bother my neighbors as much, I suddenly heard whispers and I quickly placed my bowl down on the coffee table in front of me. I kept the tv on and I searched for where the noises had been in this entire time. I even took my sandals off so that I made little to no noise when I had walked around. The entire thing felt like a horror movie and when I made a conclusion to go to the storage room near the front of the apartment, I had approached the door.

I took a deep breath before grabbing the doorknob and twisted it before pulling the door wife open. My eyes widened the moment I saw two people, a man and a woman sitting on the floor of my storage.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled at them and they quickly stepped out and the man looked at me with wide eyes.

"I love you Y/N!" He tackled me in a hug and the woman then pulled me close, wrapping her arms around my neck. I pushed them away, shoving the man back while pushing her aside. I turned hurriedly towards the door and unlocked it with a press of a button and swung the door open, running out right after. I made a hissing sound when I felt the cold ground against my bare feet. But the fear that coursed through me made me focus on just getting away from those two as quickly as I can.

I rushed to the stairs rather than the elevator and ran down to the underground parking lot. I ignored the sharp feeling that attacked the soles of my feet every time I took a step, rushing towards my car. The moment I stepped inside and started the car, I saw them from the corner of my eyes and I opened the garage door in advance.

I slammed my foot on the gas pedal and was out of the garage in a matter of seconds.

----

3rd Person

The members, minus Mina were all resting at the practice room and the loud thuds of someone running got all of them to look up from their phones out of confusion. Dahyun looked at the door and her eyes widened when she saw Y/N.

"Oh, Y/N!" She pointed at the door and everybody turned their heads towards it.

Y/N entered the room as if she had seen a ghost and Jihyo rushed over to her. She immediately wrapped her arms around her despite the confusion that surrounded the room.

"What's wrong?" The others then walked over to her as Y/N sobbed into her shoulder.

"There... were people-" Y/N's words shook each time she tried to speak and Jihyo stroke the back of her head to comfort her.

"Take your time Y/N." Jeongyeon frowned as she rubbed Y/N's back.

"People broke in my house." Y/N managed to blurt out in on breath and everyone looked surprised and frightened at the same time.

"We're gonna call the cops." Jun-Kil said and grabbed his phone out. Y/N wrapped her arms around Jihyo's neck and continue sobbing into her shoulder as the rest stood behind her, comforting Y/N in their own way.