14. schedules

We were at another fansign the following day after what happened with Sana and every time I would glance over at her, I'd think back to that night. The way her hips rolled, the beads of sweat that slid down the side of her head, the way she panted for air and the thin strands of pink hair that stuck to her forehead because of how sweaty she got. Everything about her that night was perfect and over and over again I wished to relive it.

"Y/N!" The voice in front of me caused me to turn my head back to them. A female fan had sat in front of me and I smiled softly, apologizing for the way I had looked away for a few seconds.

"It's okay. I doze off like that too sometimes." She assured me and I nodded, pulling the cap off my marker. "You seem a bit happier today." She commented and I shrugged, opening the album. I never really believed it when people said that you'd have this certain afterglow the day after you had sex with someone but this alone was enough to prove them right.

"I'm glad I do, I've just been trying to take a break during promotions whenever I can." I explained and she nodded.

"Well I'm glad you're getting better." She added and I put my hand on top of hers.

"How have you been?" I asked and my smile widened when she started to feel embarrassed and she interlocked our fingers together.

"I've been good." She started talking about her day and as she talked, I kept our fingers locked together, swaying our hands side to side as I watched her blush.

"Y/N." She stopped midway through her sentence and I let out a laugh. It was fun talking to fans at times like this, when life seems gloomy and all you want is someone to talk to and have fun with, even when things look like they're going down.

Unfortunately, her time ran out and as she stood up from the chair, I waved  goodbye. She waved back at me and walked away, the next fan taking the spot in front of me.

"Hello." I greeted the fan with a soft smile, bowing as they greeted me back. As they introduced themselves, I felt Tzuyu lean her head on my shoulder. It was common for her to lean on me during fan events because sometimes I'd be as introverted as her and since Mina usually would sit far away from us, we'd only have each other. It's been like that the past three years and I don't think it'll ever change, which I hope it won't.

Flipping through the pages, Tzuyu had played with one of the small toys that a fan had gifted me prior and I kept my attention on the man. The interaction with the male fan wasn't so bad. I've gotten so used to talking to so many of our male fans for the past three years that I had developed a habit especially for them. And that was to always lean forward. Probably because it made me look more interested in what they had to say even though I wasn't as interested in them like I was with the female fans. But it's worked enough times that I've taken it up as a habit. I know what you're thinking, it's shallow to put up an act just so more people could like me. But to be fair, I don't think I'd have this many fans if I really acted like myself. You already know how that turned out.

After the fan had left, I noticed that the two chairs in front of me and Tzuyu were both empty for whatever reason. So I decided to grab the mic so that I could talk to some of the fans in the crowd. Looking over at her, I noticed she had this urge to say something so I leaned the head of the mic towards her direction.

"I want you to sing something for me." Tzuyu said into the mic and I let out a small laugh while the fans in the crowd cheered at her request.

"Okay, okay." I smiled and held the mic to my mouth as I looked at her.

"Mianhe mianhe hajima." I started to sing Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, Lips and upon the first three words exiting my mouth. The crowd cheered, already recognizing the song and Tzuyu smiled widely, watching me.