Planning and Plotting

The next day, after a long and relaxing sleep under my new favorite bed (which let me tell you I am never letting go), Thor and Steve acting as fans contacted Ronald (after many voicemails and talking to managers), he answered and they gave him the big idea to throw a party.

The 'fans' (Steve and Thor) were invited as well under the false names of Jake and Derek. Ronald was too excited about the party to do a background check on them, which was a relief of their part.

"Okay!" Bruce Banner (the scientist guy) clapped his hands in fake excitement, "Who wants to go with y/n?"

"Why does he get to go?" Thor whined.

"Because Thor, he has to lure the drug Lord into a room so we can capture him ok?" Bruce said as if reassuring a child. I just chuckled under my hand.

"Fine then I wanna go with him," he says.

"No! You would ruin the mission before it even starts." Bruce shoots

Thor droops, head laying low.

"Tony?"

"Don't even bring me into this, I said no Ronald but you still went against my will." Tony yells then leans back on his chair, crossing his arms and looking away from the group.

"Steve?"

Steve looks up from his papers.

"Yes?" He asks politely, I felt kinda bad for disturbing him.

"Would you like to go to the party with Y/N?"

"Oh ya sure sure, when is it?"

"Have u been listening to a word I said?" Bruce says crossing his arms.

"Uh sorry I was just catching up on some reading." Steve takes his papers straightens them and turns them over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't no, I will not accept this! It's just not right!"

"He's a murderer for heaven's sake!"

"You! You gave him your word, you can't just- just- betray him like that,"

"I'm not proud of this but think about it, he's killed countless men and women, without any remorse, you've read his papers, he has so much blood on his hands."

"You promised him Clint!"

"Why are you defending him? He's a killer, and he likes it."

"I'm not, I just- I hate lying."