*Smut Warning*

"Wake up already y/n! How long are you going to sleep??" A squeaky voice demanded, too loud, way too loud this early in the morning. But when I groggily opened up my eyes to the sight of my little sister, her brows furrowed, her long hair put up in a high pony tail, with a backpack and a frown on, it pulled a large smile to my cheeks. She had more color on her face then I had ever seen before, she had gained, she wasn't so skinny anymore, she looked healthy. "Come on! I'm going to be late for my first day of school!" A rather hard pull on my arm, way too strong for a girl her age, pulled me up out of my oh so comfortable bed. I groaned, I'm too lazy, I barely got any sleep last night.

"Girl, chill, we have time." I reassure with a yawn and a stretch to pop my spine back into place. I slump to the bathroom, to wash up and get ready for the 'big day'. While brushing my teeth, Amy leaned on the doorway giving me a look, as if to say 'hurry the f up already'. With toothpaste in my mouth I tried to speak, "khan you let me bruksh my teece in peace?"

"You're taking foreverrrr." Amy dramatically stretched the r in forever, slumping her shoulders.

I roll my eyes at her, shake my head and spit out the rest of the toothpaste. "There, done, happy?" I say slamming my toothpaste on the sink, and turning the faucet off.

"Very, now put on clothes and lego," she points to my room than to the door.

I walk slowly to my room, just to torment her. Amy's hands push hard on my back. "Faster slowass."

I laugh at her effort.

___________________________

"Have fun, don't punch anyone!" I yell as she exists my car.

"Let's hope!" She counters. I shake my head at her sassiness, and drive back to our house. I was able to buy back the large white painted house, the family home. I guess I do get my happy ending after all. I thought parking on the driveway, turning the engine off and getting out. I unlock the door and step in. The living room was a mess, clothes everywhere, empty water bottles, empty pizza boxes. I sigh, greatttt. Well I have nothing else to do, might as well clean.

Two hours later and I dropped heavily on the beige couch. My legs and arms aching, everything looked decent now. I need a shower. With that thought I dragged my aching body to the bathroom and in the tub. Turning on the shower head, and letting the water caress my body. Washing away all the sweat and grease, felt amazing. Scrubbing all the grime felt just as relaxing. After that I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out into my crocs. Before I could go to my room though, the doorbell rang. I heave a heavy sigh, I swear if it's the neighbors bringing food to 'welcome us to the neighborhood' I'm going to punch the wall. Grabbing a towel to use to dry my hair, I walked to the door, unlocking it and opening it to reveal;

"Steve." I breathe, for some reason my heart started to thump just a little bit faster than normal. I dropped the towel I was using to dry my hair, and left it hanging around my neck. There he stood at my entrance a bouquet of flowers in his hands, standing straight, his chin up, a large smile painted his face.

"Hey, sorry to barge in I didn't know you were still-", He hesitated, trying not to look at my naked torso, but he failed, apparently, and his eyes fell from my mine.

"No it's fine, what brings you here," I say, leaning against the doorway, letting my eyes rake over his blue tux, how it hugged his muscles at his shoulders, arms, and the white shirt he wore under was tucked in a belt, holding his blue pants up. When I looked up at his blue irises, his looked up at the same time. He looked towards his flowers, as if hoping they'd give him an answer.

"Just wanted to congratulate you on your new house, and your sisters successful surgery," he says raising a hand to rub at his neck, nervously looking up at me, as if I'm going to stab him if he answered wrong.