chapter 3

1 Week later

"CAMILA YOU READY"? I heard  Lauren yell from down the stairs. I check my self in the mirror one last time  and  made sure everything was in place and looks as presentable as possible.

"Yeah" I yelled down the hall taking a step towards the door that leads out of the bed room. I go to grab my jacket and walked out of the room when I feel this sharp pain in my stomach.

"Lauren!" I yell  grabbing my stomach and ranning to the bathroom emptying the contents of my stomach. Lauren entered  the bathroom panting from fear as she raced up the stairs. She held my hair and started rubbing my back.

"Shhh its OK babe, just calm down and breath." I stood up and walk over to the sink and washed  my mouth out and brushed my teeth. Lauren walked over and grabbed my sides slowly turning me around. She squatted  down in front of me and lifted  up my shirt.

"Listen baby I love you more than you will ever know, but you and I need to make a deal." She said and rubbed my tummy and looked up into my eyes I chuckle when I  realize that I was brushing my teeth when she turned me around. She lowered her gaze back down to my flat belly and kissed it. "The deal is.... If you do not make your mother sick on our way to the Doctor I will buy you some ice cream, you know that vanilla stuff that your mom can't stop eating. I will get as much as you two want as long as we get there with out stopping." She kisses my belly one more time and stood up while  keeping her hand pressed against it.

"This is the first time we get to see you and I don't want your mother to be sick." She said and kisses my cheek she told me to finish  up before walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs.

I quickly finish brushing my teeth and rinse my mouth out and walked down the stairs I seen Lauren  standing at the end of the stair case looking at me with this strange look that I have never seen before.

"You OK you look like you need to say something." She looked down and ran her hands through her hair.

"Lets go before we are late." She said and  turned  around and walked out of the door and down the drive way to the car. I lock the door and join her in the car as We sat  in silence for a few minuets before I broke  the silence.

"Lauren, you are not ok and I hate when you lie to me, you can tell me anything I love you." She let out a frustrated sigh and tapped her fingers in the starting wheel.

"Lauren stop pushing  me away. "I said softly with slight hurt in my voice. She sighed and looked over her shoulder and made sure no cars were coming up beside of us. She pulled  the car over on the side of the road  and took my hand .

"Camila I'm sorry." She said and Tears began to run down her face. she was fine three seconds ago when we were in the bathroom but now its like she wanted to take it back. Or leave.

" Lo please don't leave me." I let out only above a whisper. She shook her head and pulled out combined  hands  up to my cheek rubbing my jaw.

"Camz I'm not going any where, I will never leave you  until you don't want me OK... Its just that I realized that I never asked you if you were ok, if he hurt you.... if he was to rough... and I'm sorry  Camz I really am, I'm sorry that I  wasn't there to help you, to keep you safe and I never once asked if you were ready to be a mom I knew that you were going to keep the baby but I never asked what you wanted to do once it was Born. Do you want to keep it? Give it up for adoption what."

I was took by surprised of what she had just asked me and to be honest I didn't know where to begin or what I really wanted to do.

Warning this gets in to DETAILS!!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT Prepared FOR DETAILS ON TO WHAT HAPPENED!!!!