chapter 1

Lauren is 23

Camila is 22

Lauren's pov

I woke up to the sun hitting my face and I looked down and seen that Camila still asleep. Her hair is wrapped up into a high bun and her head in nestled on my chest. She has one strand of hair that is draped across her cheek. I pull the hair and tuck it behind her ear and kiss her nose. Keeping her self tangled into my body she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and put her head on my neck placing small kisses up and down.

"Good morning beautiful" I said and pull her closer to me and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"Morning" she says with a raspy voice that sends chills all over my body. As we are laying there fighting the urge to get up and start our day Camila say straight up and wrinkled her eye brows. I give her a concerned look before she sprinted from the bed and straight into the bathroom leaving me in the cold.

"Camz are you ok? Do you need anything?" I asked and walked over to the bathroom door and pressed my hand to the cold wood surface.

" No go get ready to go out with the girls." Camila said and I sighed and debated on pushing the door open.

"I'll stay home today your sick and I don't want you to be alone" I decide to open the door and I seen her crying with her knees pulled up to her chest.

I sat down beside her and she leaned into my body as I pull her close. I don't like for her to be by her self when she is sick she tends to think to much. Even though the band broke up we all still live on the same street and are still best friends. We split when I was 20 and Camila was 19 that was one year after Camila and I got married. Even though we were young all five of us girls knew what we wanted and that was that. Ally found out she was having a baby and Normani was getting married, Camila and I were married and Dinah well she had a lot on her at the time. We all came to the agreement that we needed to take time away from the spot light and still be together so this is how we all ended up living so close together.

Camila started sobbing hard into my side and I pulled her onto my lap. I hated seeing her upset.

Camila's Pov

Something happened that was bad, so bad that I can't tell Lauren. I lied to her, I just want to protect her but I wanted to Tell her.

"Laur... I have to tell you something".I said and my heart started pounding harder in my chest. I decided that I couldn't do it and I start to panic and couldn't breath Instead I ran down the stairs and out of the house.

"Camila!" I heard as I ran but I didn't turn back, I ran to Ally she will know how to help.

Just give the book a shot it was my first book and it has a lot of problems in it but hey I wrote it two years ago at least I tried.

If you choose to not read the book I completely understand and my writing has gotten much better over the years and I actually have some decent books out.