Introduction

Hey everyone. Just a quick introduction to how this book was brought about for collaborative means. You're free to go straight to Chapter 1 if you so wish.

------------

Gazza

I too am also glad to be good friends with Outlaw. First read his Venom books which has been one of my favourite reads on here. His Gunslinger story is also another one which has been great in writing. All immersive journey's which are backed up by the style, length, and approach to deliver.

This Mio story was brought up as an idea after we both brought up our favourite red heads in anime. We of course brought up the usual. Rias Gremory, Stella Vermillion, Erza Scarlette, then of course Mio Naruse was brought up. We then went on to discuss the "traits" we like in Mio. She's undoubtedly cute, and sure enough we'll allow you to imagine the rest we mentions. Anyway, we went onto discuss the plot of The Testament Of A Sister New Devil, and yes despite it having it's good plot points, we agreed in our own point of view that the story itself is a little too derived off of it's "fan service" moments. You'd know exactly the parts we're taking about if you've watched the anime yourselves.

So, taken this all into account, and the girl of focus being Mio Naruse, who we believe should be given a proper love story, all while being backed up by a plot of which follows the same storyline, but with an added a twist based on the OC we've created. We can only hope to deliver something that is at least somewhat different to the Anime standard, and hopefully will at least give Mio a bit of exclusivity on a singular relationship in the hopes of developing love. This too also goes for our OC, who you'll learn more about within the first chapter of course.

For each chapter, we'll decide on who's taken turns writing which. You'll be able to determine this through a label we give at the end.

It is also worth mentioning as of currently writing this whilst being a couple chapters in. Due to of recent, we've been a lot busier with out own individual works, as well as things outside of Wattpad. As of this, the majority of chapters may be more so written by ourselves, but our efforts are still evenly split, as we constantly confide with each other about how each chapter should go flow wise.

Outlaw_Hunter

Outlaw here, mainly known for my High School DxD: A symbiotic twist and The Gunslinger: Rising of the Shield Hero and Male Erron Black Reader. I'm very thankful for the opportunity Gazza has given me to write this Fanfiction with him. Been a huge fan of his Houki book ever since I found it, even his A Devil's Saiyan book, which despite me not being a watcher of DBZ, I've found it to be a great story through his writing style. I do hope you enjoy this book as much you enjoy his others. Gazza is an incredible writer, very fortunate to be good friends with him since our depictional interests are near enough the same. Without further ado, I will let you all get into the first chapter!

------------

As per mention, this story is being made through both our efforts. I may be publishing the story here, but please give Outlaw_Hunter the same amount of support. All Credit is for equally both of us.

Thank for considering to read this journey, and we hope you all enjoy what's to come. Much love to you all as always.

 ------

Fan Art for Story:

By GeneratorRex20 who volunteered to do art for the depiction of the story

By GeneratorRex20 who volunteered to do art for the depiction of the story. Absolutely love his works on his main profile on deviant art, as well as Wattpad. Please check him out for fanfictional art pieces, and even his own stories he writes.