six: red dress, black rings, white lies

s i x

red dress, black rings, white lies

◇◆◇◆◇

Dara was staring blankly in the air. They were in the five star hotel near their university. She tried to focus on the food served in front of them, she was hungry yet her appetite went missing. Still, with weak determination she tried to show that she was nowhere near affected. She can't let them, him, see how affected she was. Jiyong stared at her as she picked up her chopsticks and started eating slowly. "Why were you in, uhm, school?" There was still her uhms and uhhs. "I checked your school, the facilities and curriculum to see if I needed to transfer you to a better university." If he was more honest, he was dying to take her to America, where her past and Song Joongki won't be able to reach even the tip of her hair. But, something inside tells him that it wouldn't make her want to stay. As they've said, the more tightly you held the grains of sand in your palm, the more it spill, the more it escapes.

Dara looked at him, gravely worried. "I will not transfer you, their system is good, just a little improvement that's why I decided to volunteer as one of their sponsors." Sometimes, she just can't grasp what was running in his head. "Thank you," she reached for his hand and held it tight for quick seconds. Jiyong nodded. "It's nothing. Let's eat." She gave him a tight nod and soon they started eating in silence.

"I am expecting you to stick to our agreement," he suddenly mentioned upon wiping his lips. Dara looked at him. "I know what we agree upon, Jiyong," she almost sighed. "That's better," he placed down the table napkin. Dara looked at him, mentally asking him what he was talking about. "It's better when you were not saying uhms and uhhs," he answered non-committal leaning on his seat. Dara flushed grabbing her glass of water and drank it. He glanced at his wrist, pushing his sleeve off to see his gold Rolex watch. "Thirty minutes," he muttered looking at Dara, who just finished eating. He then casted a quick look on their staffs. "Leave us," he said as everyone bowed down and left, leaving them alone in that white room.

Jiyong stood up, walking to her, stopping just behind her Victorian style white chair of intricate wooden frame. Dara felt her breathing heaving, her senses alerted. Jiyong bent down, running his palm on her shoulder, every movement was intense seduction, a promise of pleasure. "Tell me what you want, my Dara," he whispered in her ear. She closed her eyes at his warm breath that caressed her skin, inviting her to do things that she doesn't even want to indulge herself into, things she was dying to do, things she wanted him to do to her. She swallowed. Inside her, the dark wants bloomed, the lust exploded like bright colors of fireworks at the darkest night. 

"Touch me," there was breathlessness in her tone. "Where?" he asked, still speaking huskily, words in the language of dark pleasure. "Everywhere, anywhere," she turned to look at him, her eyes on his. She was in a bad case of hypnotism. "Where do you want to touch me, Jiyong?" her question caught him off guard yet he regained himself. He held her hand and made her stand. He pulled her to him, his lips pressed lightly on her temples. "I want to touch all of you, feel you in my lips and palms," She looked at him. "You are mine," Jiyong dipped her down, kissing the side of her neck like a vampire preparing himself and her at the act of him drinking her blood to ignite life within him. Dara gasped, tilting her head, back arching forward as his arm wrapped around her waist.

Jiyong shifted their position, a smooth movement as if dancing tango. Dara's body bent more as he dipped her. He kissed the space between her collar bones, down to her cleavage. Dara closed her eyes, savoring his lips heat against her skin. And without noticing it in a melody that only played in her and his head they were dancing tango, too seductive, movements perverted to malice. The way his hand glided to her every part possible, her legs, arm, back, stomach, made it clear that he wanted her so much. His everything hummed in the obsession of her.