Chapter 8: Lies

Harry leaned in, about to fulfill his fantasy, when Draco ducked down, and under the Gryffindor's arm, seeking freedom. The blue-eyed boy made a run for the door. He was being cheeky and playing hard-to-get and began tugging at the handle.

The door was unlocked, the blonde fled through it. Harry chased after Draco, his mind full of amusement and lust.

"Make this easier on yourself and give up." Harry called, through the Common Room, in search for Draco.

Luckily, it was a lovely Saturday, and all the Slytherins were out harassing other students, so that left them alone.

"You have to catch me first!" Draco's voice echoed through the corridors of the Dormitory.

The hungry creature that was Harry spotted a bit of blonde hair, from behind a pillar, and he began to sneak up on him.

"GOTCHA!" The Gryffindor exclaimed, making Draco jump, and then giggle as he ran away.

Harry tackled him on the distressed, leather couch, and pinned his shoulders down, and sat on his chest.

"It would've been easier if you had just come out, but you didn't so I have to... punish you." Harry purred. He knew he was being cliché but what the hell? He might as well give it a shot.

Draco suppressed the grin, "Sorry, did you say, 'punish' me?" What was Harry's plan? He didn't really care, he wasn't afraid. He might or might not have wanted to be spanked. Not that Draco Malfoy thought that was hot! He definitely did not have a pain kink. That was definitely not in any way a kink of his...

Harry smirked, and bent his head down, so his lips just barely brushed against Draco's top one, "Yes... and I intend to do it right. You do look like fun. You know... like this."

"Pervert." Draco retorted, anticipating the the Gryffindor's next move.

"Maybe." The famous boy said, shrugging, and licking his lips, seductively. Harry lowered his face, and before he brushed his lips against Draco's, the two were interrupted.

"Hey I-oh. Ooh. Okay." Blaise took a step back as he entered, holding Lanie's hand.

Harry looked up, in shock, and Draco twisted his head, to see the two.

"It's not what it-" Harry began.

"Oh yes it is." Breckinridge smirked.

"Lanie, dear, don't you think we should all go on a double date?" Blaise grinned.

"It depends. Draco and Harry? Do you agree to the terms and conditions?" She asked, sensing the new-found awkwardness in the room.

"Sure." The blonde murmured, trying to say anything to get the brick off the top of him.

"Give us a minute?" Harry muttered, keeping his gaze fixated on the subordinate.

All three's jaws dropped.

Draco gave his sister-figure a quick and pleading look, but she just grinned, "Take your time. Nice and slow, or quicker if that's your thing." The two proceeded to exit, leaving the Veela and his mate alone.

"Trying to be clever, I see, by giving Lanie that look." Harry remarked, tightening his hold on Draco's wrists.

"I... You..." Draco didn't have the words. 'Oh wow. Harry Potter is on top of me making advances. And here I am, able to overpower him at any second. Yet, I feel completely and utterly helpless, and I'm loving every second of it.'

But he couldn't. The blonde's height outweighed the other. Simple as that. Draco didn't want Harry to stop. Draco knew he wasn't as strong as Harry. In some ways but surely he could shove him off the couch, right?