INFROMATION

Heyy guys! I hope you liked this book!! I bet you were like "Draco dies?! What?! How could you?!"

And then you were like, "Ohh..."

But I mean... LUCAS? WHATCHU DOING HERE BOY?!

This is the first and last book of this series, I'm just proud I finished it!

I will be having two new Drarry-themed books up soon.

One is called "Cliché" (that will Lord-willing be released 8-11-21) and that's where:

"Harry and Draco hate each other. I mean, that's what they've always shown to one another, right? Hatred? But what will happen when Hogwarts' magic itself works to try and bring the two together? It's about to get really Cliché.

Is it really hatred? Or is it something else? Perhaps even that cliché thing they call love?"

It's more slow-paced, and the plot is too tier.

The second one (which is finished) is called "House of Whores" Where:

"Draco Malfoy is just a nineteen year old, with a perfectly normal life. That is, until he awakens to find himself in a new place... a place that he's being held captive at. Will he escape?

Harry has had an obsession with Draco from the moment he laid eyes on him. Harry is a felon, or so it seems, who's identity is secret, and who finds himself infatuated with the boy he can't seem to stay away from. Harry ignores the boundaries, and abducts his love...

This is a Harry Potter fan fiction, But it takes place in which both boys have no magical power at all! You could say they are muggles."

I hope you consider reading these!! With love 🖤lauren_b05

(And the whole cast from my book! Minus Lucas... he sucks)

From enemies.

To mates.

To boyfriends.

To enemies yet again.

To soulmates.