Chapter 19: Two Can Play At That Game

trigger warning.
self-harm.
suicide.

"I hate to ask but I need to know why did you start snogging Seamus?" Hermione asked, hesitantly.

Harry blinked, "What?"

"Look mate, we all know you'd rather be snogging... uh, Malfoy." Ron muttered.

Potter blinked again, "Maybe I like Seamus now. Did you ever think of that?"

The redhead stared off in the distance, quietly, and eventually nodded, "Yep, I thought about it, and there is no way in Oblivion you like Seamus."

"Yes I do! He's... hot."

Granger rolled her eyes, "Just because he catches on fire doesn't mean you can pretend you mean he's attractive."

"Damn it." Harry muttered as soon as a fazed Seamus entered the common room.

"Would you like to- I mean can you-" Seamus took a breath before, "Care to explain?"

Harry smiled a little, "Hi, there... I was... just thinking about you."

Finigan snorted, "Look, I'm not going to act like I didn't enjoy you groping the shit out of me, but we all know it was just for show."

The Boy Who Lived blinked, "Who said it was for show?"

Seamus rolled his hazel eyes, "So if I full on shagged you, you wouldn't be thinking of and moaning Malfoy's name?"

Harry blushed, "Of course not!" 'I don't moan, I grunt.'

Ron gagged, "Thanks for that image..."

Hermione smiled widely, and shook her head, "That was an... enjoyable picture."

They turned to her, shocked.

"What? It was!"

Harry shoved a pillow against his face, groaning, and laid in his bed, "What just happened?"

"You used me to get under the blonde's skin." Finagin rolled his eyes.

"Look I- I..." he sighed, "I can't help how I feel about him." Harry's voice broke, and he tried to suppress the tears, but couldn't.

Ron patted Potter's arm, "It's, er, okay..."

Hermione smiled a little, "Harry, go get your man."

His eyes were leaking now, "I can't do that, 'Mione, you know I can't."

"Oh, right. I know."

"Let's make him jealous." Seamus smiled sadly.

"But don't you... actually like me?" Harry asked.

Seamus shrugged, "Get over yourself, Potter. You arent black, and your eyes aren't hazel. You aren't Dean."

The Trio smiled, (even Ron) and the three eyed one another. Dean and Seamus.

"You owe me two Sickles." Weasley whispered to Hermione.

"Let's do this!" Harry nodded fiercely.

**

'Everything is so peaceful...' Chris thought, as his fingers intertwined naturally with Draco's.

Chris knew it wouldn't last. He knew Draco still had feelings for Harry, but he also knew the Slytherin was starting to develop feelings for the Hufflepuff.

"What is it?" Draco asked, seeing the Hufflepuff tense up.

Clemenz sighed, and slammed Draco against a tree, shoving his lips against Draco's.