Chapter 15: Getting Physical

smut.

"You're so hot." Harry growled, shoving Draco against the bathroom wall. He began to kiss him.

"Harry-you-gotta-stop." The blonde chuckled, gasping for air.

He ignored him, pushing the taller boy to the ground and sitting on his chest, his lower half rubbing against his boyfriend's.

Harry looked down at Draco and brushed his lips against his ear, whispering something that made a wave of shock cross Draco's face.
The blonde's eyes rolled back in his head, and he closed his eyes as his mate closed his mouth over his and shoved his tongue down his throat. He sat up, against the wall, trying to regain strength only to have Harry shove him back down.

The kiss was ravenous. The coyness of Draco made the chase even more fun.

Harry's eyes met the Veela's, and the latter could see the hunger within. "Harry, you have to stop."

"I don't want to." He replied, quickly shoving his face in for one last kiss before sucking hickeys on his mate's collar bone.

'This is getting old.' Draco thought, not giving into his senses. He knew he was going to give in soon and needed to formulate a plan before he lost all of his willpower. Draco grinned deviously at Harry, "Do you want to take this to the shower?"

Potter got hard and wet all at once, as well as excited, "Yes!" Harry jumped in the shower and turned on the hot water, throwing his clothes over the top of the shower, waiting in anticipation, "Come on in... Daddy's waiting."

Draco rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's constant use of 'Daddy' in third-person, and slipped out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him, and retreating to his room, 'Idiot.'

A half hour later, Harry came up the stairs and into Draco's room, in his mate's bathrobe. It was far to big on him, and Harry was steaming from his shower.

Once Draco saw Harry, he laughed, "You honestly didn't think I was going to join you, did you?"

Harry smiled sheepishly, "Pffff, of course not."

"Good."

"Will you throw me my tee-shirt?" The Gryffindor asked. The blonde chucked the clothing across the room.

He unexpectedly dropped the bathrobe, and Draco stared in shock, and than relief, at the darker boy's thin black boxers.

"See something you like?" The shorter boy asked, making his mate immediately look away.

The Pureblood's boyfriend smirked, and walked over to him, forcing his back to the wall, and put his hands on the wall, on either side of Draco's head, "I asked you a question. Being rude is punishable."

Draco could feel the heat on his face, and the gravitational pull of Harry's body to his, be he fought back.

"I know you feel it..."

Draco was tired. He's been fighting the urge since Harry first was on top of him, giving him hickeys. He wanted Harry. He just hated the feeling that if he gave into this burning desire that Harry would loose interest. His hormones won.

"Harry..." He whispered in a pained voice. It wasn't a 'I-don't-want-this' tone, it was a submissive, begging tone, but Harry being Harry couldn't tell the difference.

He blinked, 'I hurt him again, haven't I?' Harry removed his hands, and walked away.

Draco slid down the wall, and sighed, 'He wants me to be submissive and when I am he thinks I'm objecting. Make up your damn mind.'