*+ Chapter 12 *+

3rd Person POV

Kaminari walked into class 1-A. All head turned towards him. After what happened yesterday how couldn't they be curious. Not to mention his black eye. Kaminari tried to avoid making eye contact with anyone. "Bro who were those people yesterday?" Kirishima asked, leaning Denki's desk. "Uhh! It doesn't m-matter..." the blonde quickly responded. "Uh yeah it does! That guy attacked you!" Sero, who had walked over, replied. Kaminari growled, "Fineee! I tell you guys, IF you promise not to tell anyone else". Sero and Kiri nodded. Kaminari took a deep breath in, "Ok... those people where my step mom and brother. My brother is the one who started the fire at the entrance exam. After I got into UA and my brother didn't, they locked me in my room for a week. I had to break out just so I could get here. They got SUPER mad and you sall what happened". Kaminari looked up at Kirishima and Sero who stood there dumbfounded. "Y-your kidding right?" Sero asked, "I wish!" Kaminari managed to crack a smile. Just then the bell rung.

-Time Skip brought to you by Chuck E. Cheese's "Where a kid can be a kid~!"-

"I call it USJ!" Thirteen called out motioning to the training grounds. The students marveled at the building in awe. As Thirteen explains what to do a dark purple vortex appears behind her. Out walks about 100 villains, mostly thugs. The teachers immediately take action. "Kaminari use you radio to call for help!" Aizawa demanded, as he ran towards the villains. Denki quickly activated his radio. "Is it working?!" Jiro, who was right next to him, asked. "No the signals blocked! It's just static!" The blonde called out. The vortex came closer to the class. Both Kirishima and Bakugou tried to fend it off but it was no use. Their attack didn't do anything. The purple swirl came even closer until finally engulfing the students.

A/N: Thank you for everyone that's voted my story! I'm gonna make shorted chapters but put them out more.