*+ Chapter 16 *+

Mina's POV

I spat my tea out on the concrete. Kiri and Bakugou, holding hands?! I've never been such a proud mother! "Uh Mina are you gonna tell me why you spat out most of your drink?" Sero asked me. I grabbed his head and turned it to my new favorite couple. "MY SHIP HAS SAILED BITCH!" I squealed . Sero laughed, "Can't wait to see Kaminari's reaction to this-". I smirked, now that my match making skills have worked on Baby Shark and Angry Pomeranian, Flex tape X Pikachu is next!

Denki's POV

"But I have school today!" I protested. "I don't care about your shitty school! Today is Aunt Rika's birthday party! And someone has to watch the dog!" My step Mom hollered back. My whole "family" where going to a party, so I had to watch the dog. This dog absolutely HATED me! It bites me every time I see it. My "family" shut the door and I turned on my phone.

————————————————————

Bakusquad Group Chat:

Soy Sauce Tape: Kami where r u?

Momma Mina: Bitch we r waiting get your ass to school!

Sorry guys, Im sick today: Pikachu

Momma Mina: Ughh! BOOOO!

🙄:Pikachu
————————————————————

I sighed and put my phone on the table next to me. Then, I got up to get the damn dog. Aki was a golden retriever, he was trained to be anti-Denki. Believe it or not back was I first came to live with my step mom and siblings Aki actually like me the most. The Hinata trained Aki to bite me. Speaking of Hinata, he has been missing for 2 days. This isn't surprising, he leaves for weeks at a time and stays in his friends house. But I noticed that a lot of his belongings where taken from his room. I had a bad feeling about it...

A/N: Here come the ships~! If you guys don't support the ships then just pretend its another ship -.-