*+ Chapter 30 *+

Before This Chapter Starts:

Hello! It's me again, and I'm happy to say that I decided to continue this story! I commented on a story I was reading awhile ago, and someone replied. They said that they recognized me because of my story, and asked me why I canceled it. I think thats when the 9k readers really kicked in. Wow, 9,000 people read MY story. Then I though, I JUST CANCELED A STORY 9,000 MAY HAVE BEEN ENJOYING! I decided to continue the story I hope you enjoy, and tysm for reading! ♥︎

Denki's POV

Ever since the sports festival I've felt different. Well, my life is the same more or less. Same asshole mother and missing brother. Same friends and school. But it's still different. I think it's the way my friends are treating me. They treat me almost like I'm a toddler. I know I'm stupid, but not that stupid. I feel like they think I'm just gonna shatter at any moment. Especially Sero, we are on good terms again, but he treats me like I'm gonna start bawling at any moment. "Kami, want to come o to the mall?" Sero said softly. Their it is again! The baby-ish tone! The way you'd talk to a crying child. "No thanks!" I snapped, I didn't mean to get angry but I couldn't help it. "Are you ok?" Sero asked, still in that damn tone. I decided to ignore him, probably not the best course of action but I didn't care. I walked up the stairs to the schools rooftop. It was a good place to do homework instead of going straight home. I was walking towards a bench to set up my books when someone grabbed me to make me stop. I turned around and Sero was there. "Dude! What the hell! What has been with you guys lately!" I snapped. "Don't do it Kaminari!" Sero yelled. I was really confused. Like, more confused then usual. "What...?" I asked, calming down. That's when I realized everything.