*+ Chapter 17 *+

Denki's POV

People looked at me like I was crazy. It looked like I was kidnaping a dog. Aki kept biting me and barking. I was walking past UA when I heard "Kami!". I turned to see Mina and Kirishima walking towards me, from the UA arch. "Uh... what are you guys doing leaving so early?" I asked nervously. "Aizawa fell asleep so me and Mina decided to leave early" Kirishima said gesturing to Mina and himself. "What are YOU doing here? I thought you where sick? Why are you stealing someone's dog?" Mina asked quickly. "ITS MY DOG! Well kinda, my step mom made me stay home to watch it" I said. "Uhm Kami I don't think it likes you that much..." Mina said pointing to the dog who was trying to bite me. "Oh really? I didn't notice." I said sarcastically, "It's been trained to hate me-" I covered my mouth. I knew Mina would question what I just said. "Oh because your step mom and siblings are abusive and your step mom only married your dad because he is loaded and they locked you in the closet you lived in for a few weeks and that dog your dragging around was trained by your brother to hate you?" Mina asked. I stood dumbfounded, how the fuck did she know that? I only told Kirishima and Sero and they couldn't have told her that because THEY didn't even know that much. "How the fuck did you know that?" I asked. She smirked and said, "I know EVERYTHING". She walked away and me and Kiri gave each other a look of confusion.

A/N: Finally done! Sorry it took to long! I've been busy with school and breathing- Anyway... NANI?! WE ARE ALMOST AT 1000 READS!! Thank you all so much for your support! My #1 goal for this story is to be top 5 on Denki Kaminari. Also I will try to post more often. K byeeee!