*+ Chapter 15 *+ (Kiri's B Day Chapter! 🎉)

A/N: This is gonna be Kirishima's Birthday chapter! (Ik it's early ;-;) It's gonna go along with the story. Fun fact: My birthday is Oct 17, so Kirishimas birthday is a day before mine! Now let shark boy have his chapter!:

Mina's POV

Thanks to my expert party planning skills the party was perfect! Me, Sero, and Kaminari had decorated Kirishima's house (with his parents permission)."Ok kids! Kiri and Tetsu Tetsu are gonna he here any minute!" I said "Sero are the snacks ready?". "Yup!" He said, pointing to the red velvet cupcakes with rock candy "Sato did a good job". "Kaminari is Bakugou tied down tightly?" I asked, looking at Bakugou who we may or may not have tied to a chair. "Yeah!" Kaminari chuckled, as he put a party hat on Bakugou. "IM GONNA KILL ALL YOU FUCKERS!" Bakugou yelled. "Aw! Come on! Don't you wanna be her to celebrate your boyfriends birthday~!" Denki teased. "SHITTY HAIR ISN'T MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!" Bakugou screeched. I rolled my eyes and smiled, it so super obvious Kiri has a HUGE crush on Bakugou, and Bakugou does too but he is too much of a tsundere to admit it. I looked over at the pile of presents "and the presents are ready too!" I declared. Suddenly, we hear Tetsu Tetsu on the other side of the door, "OK BRO! LOOKS LIKE YOUR GONNA GO INTO YOUR HOUSE!". Kaminari threw a blanket on Bakugou and we all hid. The door creaked opened and Kiri walked in along with Tetsu Tetsu. The lights turned on, "Surprise!" we all cheered jumping out at Kirishima. "Aw thanks guys!" Kirishima said happily. "Wait wait wait! This isn't it!" Kaminari said, he took the blanket off of Bakugou. "We even got Bakugou here!" He yelled, Kirishima laughed. The party was a success thanks to your one and only party planner Mina! When the party was over me Kami and Sero cleaned up. We all got in my moms old mini van so I could drive them home. Halfway to Seros house I remembered something. "HOLY SHIT WE LEFT BAKUGOU THERE!" I bursted out laughing. "Him and Kiri will get some alone time~" Sero wiggles his eye brows. We all just laughed till we got to seros place.

A/N: Thank you so much for all the votes and views! Every week I get like 100 new views. Also tell me what you think about the cover, I wanna know 🤔