•Chapter 12•

Midoriya's [POV]

I wake up to scent of vanilla, such a calming fresh scent it is...But I never seem to get tired of it, but i did get tired of my sore throat.

I still haven't learned to appreciate the fact that other people may not know about our relationship, but I have learned to accept it, I keep in mind that it's for both of our safety.

I yawn but my sore throat disagrees with it, I try to sit up to only fail and pulled back down by my only love.

I shrug as I try once again to fail. I sigh as I can tell that I'll be here for awhile.

I hear a ding, I look to my side and grab my phone which was charged for the day. I look at the message to see who it's from. I read "Op Mama", I opened the message for it to says,

OM-"Be careful! Your heat should be coming soon! Don't worry though, I gave everything you need for heat! I gave them to katsuki! Make sure to lock your door, and not let an alpha in!"

BB-"Of Course I'll be safe! And I'll make sure to talk to Kacchan later today and ask for them! And did you pack my favorite blanket for my nest?".

I put down my phone as I felt Sho's hand touching my face. I look up at him and grab his hand nuzzling my face into it.

I smile softly and kiss his hand then kiss him which he returned.

M-"G-good...M-morning!" My throat was still sore making it hard for me to talk properly.

T-"Good morning Izu." He smiled getting out of bed and going to his closet to get changed.

M-"Hey, can we stop by kacchans room?" He looked at me confused.

T-"Sure...? But why?" He grabbed a white turtle neck sweater and some black jeans.

M-"My mom gave him some stuff for my heat!" I grabbed a light green sweater, some white leggings, and a
Black scarf.

Todoroki's [POV]

T-"Aright." I nod as we our shoes on and head out the door.

We were walking to the Bakugos room, then it hit me...

He's going into heat?