•Chapter 66•

•Waiting•

Todoroki's [POV]

I didn't tell anyone where we were going, his Mother was having fun drinking with his Father, and I didn't want to ruin that since the barely see each other, and my Mother was talking to siblings, which they barely do.

I was pulling up to the hospital when Izuku screamed, it wasn't just a normal one, it was a blood curling scream.

I could care less about the noise, I only cared if he was alright, so I carried him out of the car, taking him to the hospital, people staring since, we are the number one and two hero's, but also because we were still dressed.

Right when I walked in, nurses took him from me, take him to room to see the problem, when they finished, they didn't talk to me, they just got him changed and gave me the dress, and then took him to another room, I followed behind.

Once we got to the room they told me to sit inside the room while they did something, I was confused but did so, I hoped everything was alright at the party and hoped Bakugo didn't explode the place.

I just kept waiting, they put Izuku under anesthesia to reduce the pain levels but he still moved time to time in pain, so talking to him wasn't really an option, so I just waited, hoping he would be fine.

A surgeon came in and set up a few things, after awhile a few nurses came in to help, I was scared, what would happen?

I couldn't sit still anymore, all I could do was just watch as the love of my life got operated on, it was horrible, so I just kept pacing back and forth to keep my mind off it.

Then the most unexpected thing happened...how? I stop walking and started smiling, one of the nurses had a healing quirk so we could leave after bit, but that sound, that beautiful sound...

...Of crying...