•Chapter 51•

•Messages•

Todoroki's [POV]

I don't think I can take it anymore, I mean how can I? THEY'RE SO ADORABLE. I was on the floor with Izuku and the twins in their carrier in front of us. Izu has refused to sit on the floor, so he's sitting on my lap again, but I'm not complaining.

I put my arms around his waist, he looks at me and smiles. He put his head in my scent gland, I do the same. We sat there till the twins started crying.

Momo's [POV]

I was in my room, on my bed, looking at the ceiling, I was rethinking a few things. How did I not notice it...? It was so obvious...I sigh grabbing my phone off the stand, opening messages.

Messages
Midoriya Izuku

M- Im sorry that i did that, if i knew that he was in a relationship with you...i wouldn't have done those things...again...My Apologizes.

I put down my phone going to sleep, feeling better.

Todoroki's [POV]

Izuku and i were in our bed, and the twins fell asleep in their room after we fed them.

Izuku was under me moaning, i had my knee in between his legs and his arms were wrapped around my neck. We haven't had a bit of fun in awhile, so we thought, why not? We were about to start until he got a message, we groaned, he got his phone out and looked at the messages.

He smiled softly, he explain what Momo sent him, i felt relieved that she would stop, but also relieved that she wouldn't hurt Izuku. I just got cock blocked by Momo-

Izuku kisses my nose before laughing, i start laughing too as i lay down next to him.

I get a message too, i grab my phone off of the stand and open messages, seeing a unknown number texted me, i was gonna ignore it but it said something that confused me.

Messages
Unknown

?- Ill see you soon Shoto, I'm sorry that i left so long ago

Who is this? And what do you mean by leaving? -T

?- you'll find out soon, just take care of the twins for me.

I put down my phone being confused, i brush it off to think of it later. I look at Izuku seeing him smile. I lean down to his ear and whisper.

T-"We'll continue this later~"